Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Tool album art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool album art?

I was searching around the internet for news on tool's upcoming album, and I stumbled upon this:

10,000 Days, an Album by Tool. Released 2 May 2006 on Volcano (catalog no. 82876-81991-2; CD). Genres: Alternative Metal, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock. Rated #29 in the best albums of 2006, and #2499 of all time album.. Featured peformers: Danny Carey (drums, tabla, percussion), Maynard James Keenan (vocals), Adam Jones (electric guitar, sitar, art direction), Justin Chancellor (bass), Joe Barresi (engineering, mixing), Bob Ludwig (mastering engineer), Mackie Osborne (design, layout), Alex Grey (illustration), Travis Shinn (photography), Tool (writer, producer).

I didn't read anything about it being official, but nonetheless, what do you guys think?

It reminds me alot of the Kid A or OK Computer covers, but overall, I like it.

Pretty sure that's fake.

Comment

That's definitely a fake. It's been on toolnavy for a while now.

Comment

Here's a site archiving all the fake album art: http://www.toolcollector.net/fake_artwork/

Comment

re: Tool album art?

Some of those are pretty damn good. Especially this one:

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Yeah, some people are putting a lot of work into this.

Comment

re: Tool album art?

From the official site, however reliable that may be. The new logo is awesome!

Comment

regardless of its authenticity I still like that one.

Comment

It's fake. It's clearly a photoshop of this old Lateralus era piece by Alex Grey:

Comment

Good, cuz it looks like caca.
                    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Yea, I don't know how I feel about it. It's not bad, but not amazing.

I do hope it's fake, though. But if it's not, I'm sure the music will make up for it. :twisted:
                      - -- --- ----

Comment

text below the pic . . .

Artwork for 10,000 Days (album mini)

hmmm . . .
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

wtf? i'm so tired of this.

Comment

Re: re: Tool album art?

Originally posted by dta9316

From the official site, however reliable that may be. The new logo is awesome!
                            the logo is bothering me, I know it says "TOOL", but at a glance, it looks like it says "FOOL"

Comment

I don't even care anymore. We'll know May 2 (or slightly early for the other countries)
                              - -- --- ----

Comment

Working...
                              X