Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Linkin Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linkin Park

^ Ahh, you're probably right. Sometimes I have to try really hard to remember that I'm not a kid anymore. Physically, that is. I'm still a kid at heart though. That being said, why would you wanna kid a kid? Their new music video isn't pleasing to look at. Remember all the videos from the late 90's and early '00's? A lot of them were very creatively beautiful with vibrant colors.

Comment

So I actually gave this a full on listen instead of just a passing listen at the behest of a friend of mine who swore up and down that this was a great album. I gotta say, I'm surprised... I really didn't think Linkin Park was THAT bad, but this is probably the worst fucking album I've ever heard and I've sat through some horrid shit.

Comment

I saw their latest video on TV recently and I actually liked it a little bit. It's gonna take multiple views to like it a lot, though. Gotta get past that stubborn nothing's-better-than-HybridTheory-so-what's-the-point? barrier. And those multiple views aren't gonna be by choice, either. It's just a matter of how often MTV2 is willing to play it.

PS: I was contemplating editing/deleting some/most/all of what I said earlier in this thread, but decided not to. I felt right about it at the time, so that's why. I'm still a little worried that people might think I'm weird or/and that they might be confused by what I said, but I just have to keep telling myself "If they don't say anything, then it's not your bitch."

Comment

I used to listen to them when I was younger (during Hybrid Theory) but they are just bad now, in my opinion. I can still listen to Hybrid Theory for nostalgic reasons but they get worse with every album. Their last two being the worst. There's a hand full of melodies I like when listening to this stuff but, as a whole, each song just fails to elicit any sort of excitement or interest from me.

Comment

^ Does your user name have any kind of significance? or is it just a bunch of random letters?

Just wondering. Whenever I see it, I read it as "dkfjdklfhd (or something of the sort)" in my head.

Comment

It has significance. It was pretty random when I made the account but the first three letters are the initials of a pizza joint I worked at during undergrad (when I made the account). The second three letters are my initials. Nothing too amazing.

Comment

^ Ahh I see! Thanks for letting me know. The info helps. But info is only helpful if you remember it. And I surely will! :]

Comment

Working...
                X