Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

District 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: District 9

dude.....it looked amazing at Comic Con. This could be one of the best sci-fi film of our generation.

Comment

I saw King Kong stoned off my ass and thought it was pretty hilarious. But weed will do that to you. Seriously, get high as fuck and try not to laugh when they show Jack Black in the beginning in a semi-serious role.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

There was a slight hint from Peter Jackson that he "would've done things differently" maybe some slight frustration there during his producer role? (or just a hint he wanted the movie another, like, 2 hours long).
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
          There was a slight hint from Peter Jackson that he "would've done things differently" maybe some slight frustration there during his producer role? (or just a hint he wanted the movie another, like, 2 hours long).
          Thats probably a good thing. Most long movies nowadays are for no reason other than not wasting film/scenes. There are too many movies that are way longer than they should be with no reasoning behind it, usually to the point where it detracts from the message.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
            dude.....it looked amazing at Comic Con. This could be one of the best sci-fi film of our generation.
            +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
              I saw King Kong stoned off my ass and thought it was pretty hilarious. But weed will do that to you. Seriously, get high as fuck and try not to laugh when they show Jack Black in the beginning in a semi-serious role.
              watch the shaggy dog stoned and imagine tim allen is just really high instead of turning into a dog. it's awesome.
              http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
              seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Working...
              X