Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

District 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• District 9

Anybody else excited for this?

Spy Films produces award-winning films alongside leading creative agencies, brands and media groups, globally.

That's a link to the short film that inspired the movie.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Re: District 9

yeah, i think it looks like it could be cool. i wanna bring some beer into the theater and make a drinking game out of it. whenever someone says district 9 you have to drink. based on the previews alone, i would say you're gonna need at least a 30 rack.

Comment

it seems like there's a chance there could be like an agenda behind it....which i hope is not the case. i concur though that it could be cool
      Christ as fast

Comment

Originally posted by mmakara81 View Post
        yeah, i think it looks like it could be cool. i wanna bring some beer into the theater and make a drinking game out of it. whenever someone says district 9 you have to drink. based on the previews alone, i would say you're gonna need at least a 30 rack.

DOING IT!

Comment

The trailer intrigued me, but Peter Jackson movies are typically pretty long and boring. I will still probably go see this in theaters.
          http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
          seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

I want to see it.
            BLOG
            DEPTHS
            RABBIT HOLE

Comment

he only produced it.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

well... lets look at the last couple things he's had a hand in...

king kong... CRAP
                Lord of the rings three... only good because its finally over... wait no... the hobbit... FUCK OFF.
                Lord of the rings two... wasnt quite tired of it yet... alot of orc blood... pretty awesome.
                The frighteners... fucking score.

Has the possiblity of being good... but will it be good... no.
                Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

King Kong was alright and LOTR was amazing.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

SittingSideways, you're forgetting the greatest movie of all time...

Dead Alive

Maybe the goriest movie of all time, maybe?

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

i apologize... dead alive was awesome. Shitty, but awesome.

And no... king kong was not alright... i remember i got in a convo with someone about cgi. That movie was peter jackson waving his gigantic cgi boner around. Thats the only reason why that movie was made, i pretty much lost interest in the movie when they dropped into the huge gorge with all the insects.

I will say tho, after watching that short i am interested a little more. Looks like theres more to this story... society and how they are dealing with it, and it seems like they are making humans seem like the brutal ones. Taking the whole aliens invading earth, and flipping it on its ear. Sounds interesting.
                      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Those movies he directed. This movie he produced. Which basically means he attached his name to the movie to get funding for the person who actually directed it, so he can make the movie.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

After the q&a sessions, I can firmly say that this movie will be AWESOME.
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by darshun View Post
                            SittingSideways, you're forgetting the greatest movie of all time...

Dead Alive
                            You are one cool dude, I gotta say.

And don't forget Bad Taste!

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
                              After the q&a sessions, I can firmly say that this movie will be AWESOME.
                              ComiCon?

LOTR was great. King Kong was hated by all my friends but I think I was entertained enough to like it. I've never seen it again though so maybe I'd think it was crap now. I'm still stoked for this movie.
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                              Originally posted by noclevername
                              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                              X