Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

moving to california...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: moving to california...

Well, to be fair, it is the second largest continental state, so yeah.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Promotion? Congrats.
      Stay away from Los Angeles.
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
        I just realized that California may be the coolest place to live because we got beaches, mountains, deserts, cities, valleys, forests, farmlands all packed into one state. Damn, I need more whiskey !!!
        Don't forget lots of desert and a rapidly diminishing supply of fresh water on this planet.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by tapirdrummer View Post
          Promotion? Congrats.
          Stay away from Los Angeles.
          Why do you say that? I'm moving to LA in a month. I used to live in San Clemente and loved it, and every time I went up to LA I didn't find too much to complain about. We'll see if it's any different...I'm flying out for a couple days in a week.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Working...
          X