Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Portugal. The Man - Satanic Satanist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Portugal. The Man - Satanic Satanist

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
    i liked them before bonnaroo, but they totally blew me away. i didn't expect them to be that good live. we were in traffic for 7 hr. before we got in. so we were not in a great mood. they were the first band we saw. and i said after the show, "now i remember why i came here" i didn't even know it was raining till after their show when i walked out of the tent.
    yeah bro... one thing i learned is i WILL NOT follow the signs on how to get in next year. I will find my own way in. That shit was ridiculous... i dont care how many god damn people are going to a concert... waiting 8 hours to get into a festival is fucken ridiculous.

I liked them before bonnaroo too... and i've seen them probly three or four times... but them ripping it the way they did was something i'd never see them do on a large scale like they were. I was glad to see them get such a big crowd. That was awesome.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Wow how did I miss this thread...

Comment

this album is awesome.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

very good album... i think this album is much better than their last effort. I felt the last record was kind of missing those power tracks. Theres always been a little filler in the portugal the man albums. (good filler mind you) but their last effort seemed a little scattered. This one seems to all meld really well and theres those tracks that hit you like the good tracks of vultures and church mouth.

Tracks im liking are:

People say
          Work all day
          The Home
          The Woods and
          Mornings

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
            yeah bro... one thing i learned is i WILL NOT follow the signs on how to get in next year. I will find my own way in. That shit was ridiculous... i dont care how many god damn people are going to a concert... waiting 8 hours to get into a festival is fucken ridiculous.

I liked them before bonnaroo too... and i've seen them probly three or four times... but them ripping it the way they did was something i'd never see them do on a large scale like they were. I was glad to see them get such a big crowd. That was awesome.
            the traffic situation has actually been worse for me each time i have gone. the first time i took a couple hours to get in, next time 4 or 5 hours and then this year over 7. what happened was after being in the line on 24 that was inching its way a few feet per hr. we got to the entrance, the man puts a cone down, like don't come in. the car ahead of us keeps going. we follow them. we look back and just a few cars later, they are letting people in again. still no idea what was up with that? we end up being in the line another 2+ hr. to get into the other entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
              the traffic situation has actually been worse for me each time i have gone. the first time i took a couple hours to get in, next time 4 or 5 hours and then this year over 7. what happened was after being in the line on 24 that was inching its way a few feet per hr. we got to the entrance, the man puts a cone down, like don't come in. the car ahead of us keeps going. we follow them. we look back and just a few cars later, they are letting people in again. still no idea what was up with that? we end up being in the line another 2+ hr. to get into the other entrance.
              well i got fucken fed up and i got out of my car and started walking towards the entrance to figure out what was going on... and i got to the front and the guy was letting the people coming from the other way go and you could see the end of their line. So he would let that WHOLE line go... and then let about 20 cars go from the line that was waiting for about 7 hours. So i told the guy that there are some pissed off people... and he was like "im just doing what im supposed to do." Nothing pisses me off than people that dont have basic problem solving. So irritating.

Comment

This album is awesome. Realistically, I can't pick a favorite P.TM album. They're all great.

"Everyone Is Golden" is probably my favorite track. The Sun, Thee Woods, The Home, Work All Day are all good too.

Comment

everyone is golden is awesome.

I like how the keys stand out alot more on this album too.

Comment

Guns And Dogs
                    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

great album but very short...
                      Last.fm

Comment

Working...
                      X