Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Portugal. The Man - Satanic Satanist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portugal. The Man - Satanic Satanist

For those of you who care (I know there are a lot of mixed opinions of these guys), here is there new album Satanic Satanist.
    DeviantArt Facebook

Re: Portugal. The Man - Satanic Satanist

^ hero

Comment

they really are on an 'album a year' output rate.

crazy.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

nice. they were awesome at bonnaroo. i ordered all of their cd's when i got home.

Comment

Actually, evasive, I heard they have another album recorded and could possibly have it out later this year. Wouldn't surprise me. I love everything they have made thus far, so I have no complaints as far as how much music they are putting out.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
            Actually, evasive, I heard they have another album recorded and could possibly have it out later this year. Wouldn't surprise me. I love everything they have made thus far, so I have no complaints as far as how much music they are putting out.
            Yeah, I read about how they might have recorded a surprise fifth album and my jaw just dropped. They really don't take breaks when it comes to recording.

Thankfully, subjectively speaking of course, each album so far has been of quality (Church Mouth stumbled a bit, I felt), despite this fast paced approach. Hopefully The Satanic Satanist doesn't disappoint.
            Last edited by TheodoreBear; June 24, 2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

shit is so good~! pretty short but very good, cant wait ta here what they got planned next...

Comment

I really love the track "guns and dogs". This album is pretty damn good. I do agree that its somewhat short though.
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
                  nice. they were awesome at bonnaroo. i ordered all of their cd's when i got home.
                  i would say they may have been my suprise of the weekend.

They're set was totally worth getting dumped on later on in the evening.
                  ---
                  dumped on by rain... not poo.
                  Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                    i would say they may have been my suprise of the weekend.

They're set was totally worth getting dumped on later on in the evening.
                    ---
                    dumped on by rain... not poo.
                    i liked them before bonnaroo, but they totally blew me away. i didn't expect them to be that good live. we were in traffic for 7 hr. before we got in. so we were not in a great mood. they were the first band we saw. and i said after the show, "now i remember why i came here" i didn't even know it was raining till after their show when i walked out of the tent.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
                      i liked them before bonnaroo, but they totally blew me away. i didn't expect them to be that good live. we were in traffic for 7 hr. before we got in. so we were not in a great mood. they were the first band we saw. and i said after the show, "now i remember why i came here" i didn't even know it was raining till after their show when i walked out of the tent.
                      They are one of the few, good, modern jam bands. It's amazing to watch and hear.
                      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                        They are one of the few, good, modern jam bands. It's amazing to watch and hear.
                        i had no idea they jammed like that. they fit in perfectly at the festival.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                            awesome.

Comment

They are another one of those bands that I've found by seeing them open and steal the show from the headliners. They probably do that all the time.
                              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X