Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Obama Administration: Gay Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Obama Administration: Gay Rights

Especially if you could get enough people to do it at the state level too, if every day for a month you had couples at the white house and every state house I think it would get a lot of attention.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Yeah. In fact, why limit it to gay couples? If you have gay and straight couples working together, I think it makes a bigger impact. It shows were not all closed minded. It's not just LGBT groups that want this to happen.

Comment

Yeah, good point.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

That's actually been suggested in the comments section, Gnomad. Straights are volunteering too. And they're also volunteering to pay for travel or lodging for gay couples who'd like to do it, but need funding.

This can really happen if it goes beyond the talking stage.

I'll add that if the march happens, there will probably be as many straights participating as lgbt folks. That's the way it was during the Prop 8 protests, anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X