Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

910?

jsbedlam added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

nope, not yet . . .
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VGdNU3nrU this is a pretty awesome use for a loop pedal

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VGdNU3nrU this is a pretty awesome use for a loop pedal
        That was pretty amazing.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Did any sounds of animals fighting fans see the teaser trailer for the new album? Sorry if this is old news.

THE SOUND OF ANIMALS FIGHTING's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
            Sorry. Ableton Live. Not a loop pedal. It's just outboard gear. Imogen is possibly one of the hardest working solo artists out there.

cribble added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
            Did any sounds of animals fighting fans see the teaser trailer for the new album? Sorry if this is old news.

http://www.myspace.com/thesoundofanimalsfighting
            The trailer doesn't really give away anything. I guess they've bit-crushed the album for that classic 8-bit party album style. Awesome.
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
              Sorry. Ableton Live. Not a loop pedal. It's just outboard gear. Imogen is possibly one of the hardest working solo artists out there.
              Yeah, I know it wasn't a loop pedal she used, but it's possible with one

Comment

heh, yeah. Still though, it's looped based music. And she's a friggin' god at what she does.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

if only I had talent, so i could put this expensive toy to good use

Comment

Wow, so Zenjiro hit a new low in the cereal thread. Thanks for closing that by the way. He obviously was the kind of kid who sat over ant hills with a magnifying glass and just laughed his little arse off as he watched them all scatter. Obviously the ants got boring though, so he came here to try and get his sick kicks. I try to stay out of the shit he stirs up just because it's so stupid, but that last remark pissed me off. Trathena has been very kind to everyone here since she joined. Now even though most of us tend to BS around here or take a pot-shot at each other it's almost always done jokingly. I have no problem seeing people reply to him and his shit because he has ALWAYS been the one to start it, but that was just a new record in douche-bagery. Zenjiro, or the more appropriate FlyingRetard, just leave.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                    Originally posted by noclevername
                    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Aww! Check your PMs, Starving Artist; I'm sending you money.

Trathena added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Oh, and feel free to call me Tracy, I guess. It's fewer letters to type. :-)

Comment

Ill call you trat, yes lower case, im that lazy

Comment

At least it's not "twat."

Comment

Aw, and I saw that you posted you liked banana with your cereal and I was about to agree highly on the subject.

Traversing getting outta hand maaan.
                            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

twat is without a doubt the ugliest word ever

Comment

Even Americans sound British when they say twat.
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                                X