Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll keep you posted.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• hahaha . . .
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
        awesome.  you should put it under her pillow . . .
        I might print off loads pictures of the condom and just stick it on the wall opposite her door. Though i'm not that cruel.  :?
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by cribble
          And she can't clean to save her life. Which is weird, usually a female trait (waits for Trathena's reaction).
          Ha! I'm a slob. Well, no, I'm not a slob at all. Actually quite neat. But my spouse is a slob and it's rubbing off on me. Worries me, actually. Don't want to have to get a maid...

Check out women's restrooms and the cliche of the "neat woman" will be forever refuted.

Anyway, to more interesting topics. Your roommate. God. Now, I'm noisy during certain moments of sex and I do not fake it. (Not since my first few times, after I actually learned what the hell I was doing.) So she may not be faking.

But she's gross. Just gross. I love you for the post it. You're my new hero.

Comment

• Look at that floor!  It's got more hair than my body.

And I've got a lebanese heritage, so... yeah.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• heh. I wasn't gonna say anything . . .

but yeah. you can tell that a lot of people live there.

I'm not judging!

Comment

• apparently my city sucks.
                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• Heh, yeah it's pretty filthy, but with a good reason. See, i'm the only person that cleans up around this place - i'm like a mum, minus the appropriate organs - and i'm at the flat about 3 days a week. The rest is spent in Brighton/London. Sometimes i get back and have a lot of uni/freelance work to do and it just.. gets put off.

No way am i cleaning that toilet now. She basically volunteered with that statement!

Added after 1 minutes:

And most of the hair is from someones bath towel malting everywhere!

Added after 1 hours 6 minutes:

AND what the shit is up with universities not marking students over 80+ BASTARDS!
                  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• i saw a wino eating some grapes.....i said, "Hey man...you have to wait>"
                      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

• Stop ripping off Mitch!
                        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• No You

Comment

• It is not like the bathroom is a kitchen, you don't prepare food in there.  Even if the bathroom looks clean it is still a microbially filthy place.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• It's weird how a room where you clean and wash yourself, is also the most dirtiest place in the house. sigh... better delimescale that shower.
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Nothing will ever compare to the bathrooms at the UF dorms.  It was so bad my girlfriend refused to go in there... she would walk five minutes away to the staff bathrooms three buildings over.

Originally posted by Gnomad
                                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
                                X