Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I have a pretty good ear too. It's just I also understand theory pretty well. So I'll like to work on all of it.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
      fuck overrated.

that movie was badass.
      I just didn't see what was so great about it. It had fucking fantastic acting, and cinematography, but other than that the story was pretty simple and slow.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• I didn't like the end, especially how it didn't even show the guy getting killed by the Mexicans, then the bad guy walks away and you don't even know if he killed the wife or not though I imagine he did.  Otherwise the movie was great.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown
          I've had days like that. They're the worst days ever.

I just watched No Country For Old Men. A little over rated, and pretty slow and boring at times, but overall an alright film.
          Liar!

Juno > No Country For Old Men > Michael Clayton > Atonement > There Will Be Blood
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• you thought atonement was better than there will be blood?  Nothing fucking happens in atonement, I got more enjoyment out of watching the state of the union address.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• I loved Juno. Haven't really seen many movies lately, but I've heard very many good things about There Will Be Blood and I want to see it.

Comment

• There Will Be Blood is great, No Country was pretty good, Atonement sucked, Juno was alright... haven't seen Michael Clayton, but I hear good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                  you thought atonement was better than there will be blood?  Nothing fucking happens in atonement, I got more enjoyment out of watching the state of the union address.
                  Lots of stuff happens. In fact, I found the entire movie to be great except for the middle. I found There Will Be Blood to be boring except for the end and a few random parts throughout the middle.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• yeah, boring stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Two nights ago, a coin from Qatar appeared on my desk. I have no idea where it came from.

Ok, well it didn't "appear", but it wasn't there when I was home, then when I got home it was.

Comment

• Maybe somebody broke in to your house and decided they didn't want to take anything, so they left you a coin from Qatar for your trouble.

Comment

• I don't know why, but that made my day. Thank you.

Comment

• Thursdays are the new Fridays.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Juno - I loved this movie. It was weird and adorable without being too pretentious (ex. Thumbsucker). It was perfect for the general public to enjoy a movie that was full of creativity.  

No Country For Old Men - Like most people I explain the movie to, they say, "I saw the movie so I didn't have to read the book, duh!" Well the book elaborates the story (and the ending) better than I can on this message board. But after combining the two, this film is the best. Just fucking mindblowing.

Michael Clayton - haven't seen it. Will see it next week.

Atonement - This film was huge. If you say nothing happened in this movie, you fell asleep. Which I can understand. These kind of films aren't for everyone. But the chemistry between the characters and the heartbreaking ending makes this movie worth watching for those into REAL film.

There Will Be Blood - On par with Raging Bull. I loved watching the steady decline of Daniel Plainview's sanity. Daniel Day Lewis deserves an Oscar for his performance. Also the cinematography and art direction is the best I've seen in years.

So for me...

No Country > The Will Be Blood > Juno > Atonement

Not taht Atonement was bad, it just wasn't even close to No Country.

Comment

• Even though I didn't particularly enjoy There Will Be Blood, I do agree that Daniel Day Lewis was phenomenal in it and definitely deserves the best actor awards.

Comment

Working...
                                X