Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha, i need that song. Ear rape.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown
      That is amazing. I think I could die happy now... although I think I will continue on.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
      Originally posted by noclevername
      stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahaha.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• He really looks kind of bored. Or like he's having to try really, really hard.

Comment

• Oh batman, is there anything you can't do?
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• New Jersey Freak Show: http://www.barstoolsports.com/articl...eakshows/1958/
                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• They look like Oompa Loompas.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Haha, I love how they're all doing that pouting thing with their lips

Comment

• Guido meets Zoolander.

Get Off Our Island, Good and hard working people made long island what it is today, but that existence is being threatened by the growing Guido phenomenon. As many of us know, the social fabric of Long Island is crumbling. A new self centric and materialistic attitude originating from the boroughs of New York City has been pushing its way across the island. The result of this push is an influx of vain and materialistic teens and young adults who feel that the key to life is spending their parent's money, tanning themselves and giving people attitude wherever they go. Those of us that know the phenomenon best like to call them Guidos. The Guido is an entirely American phenomena, with its epicenter in the New York/ New Jersey metropolitan area. Most individuals become Guidos in an attempt to achieve an identity- in fact any identity. The shear number of Guidos on Long Island has grown exponentially over the past decade. And the problem is only getting worse, as lost teens across Nassau and Suffolk county fall victim to this plague in an attempt to achieve any type of identity

Added after 1 minutes:

I do so enjoy the guido poser pic.

Comment

• What the fuck is going on here? Are they wearing brown shoe polish? Is there a reason why any of these girls find this attractive?

Comment

• I've wondered the same thing. And it's the spray-on tan... just instead of the standard 2-minute spray, they went in for 30.

Comment

• Is this replacing emo? Cause I gotta say, this is MUCH funnier...

Comment

• Only if you're Italian... or wish you where.

Comment

• I'm only half... I hope it's not that half...

Comment

Working...
                                X