Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zah
    nobody messes with my family or our belongings. If I find you, I'll tear your fucking head off.
    Holy shitoli....

:shock:

Comment

• No, NOT MY HEAD! I need that to live!

Comment

• I wish I had a house in the woods. Minus all the creepy crawlies, though.

Comment

• According to recent terrorist laws, moon rocks are illegal to bring back home. I'll take a picture of one instead. I don't want to end up in moon prison. We all know who's there...

panda fiddler
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Nothing like a visit to Rotten.com to keep you from sleeping...

Comment

• Yeah, I used to visit that website A LOT (who said I'm morbid!? Who!?). I haven't been as good at stomaching those types of things anymore, though.

Man, I'm hungry.

Added after 2 minutes:

You know what sucks? I'm gonna miss most of the Bears vs. Patriots game this Sunday because I'll be at fucking work. Wish I had thought of that BEFORE picking up the shift :|.

At least I'll get paid time-and-a-half for those 5.5 hours.

Comment

• It's ok... the Bears will lose anyway... you don't want to see that...

Comment

• Hey, anything's possible. Okay? I'll love the Bears either way.

Ya jackass.

LOLZ!

Comment

• BANDWAGON WHORE!

Comment

• How dare you!

Comment

• What are the Bears?

Like the Raiders?

(drum roll here)

Comment

• rotten news is my homepage.
                          sigpic
                          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• oh for fuck's sake . . .
                            Originally posted by kata rokkar
                            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Guys, I had a girl attempt elopement yesterday at work. Ran right out the lobby doors (which should have been locked, but the lady at the receptionist desk had her foot on unlock button....). I ran right after her. Some other staff showed up, and 1 had me stop to call the center and make sure a "CODE RUNNER" was called.

Man, that was fucking stressful.

Last time this girl pulled an elopement stunt, the teacher and staff member present both got fired. Well, they had to "resign." I guess the circumstances were a little different then, but all I could think about was being asked 1,000,001 questions about it.

Phew.

Good thing I've got the library now. Too bad all the younger people there are kind of annoying.

Comment

• how'd you catch her??  did you have to tackle her or pitch a rock at her or anything fun like that, or was it just an exhausting pain in the ass?
                                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X