Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
      It could just be from stretching out the muscle. Maybe the muscle's happy, so it gives you a happy twitch. Or maybe you're diseased. 1 of the 2.
      Why not both?

I'm not impaired!

:x

Comment

• brb off to the moon
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• the moon you say?  bring us back something neat.
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Ok ok, but you're going to have to wait a day or two though. Hope you don't mind.

I'll send a post card when i get there.
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• oh i fucking mind

Comment

• Hey, be patient you fuck face...

Comment

• hey, be fuck face you patient

Comment

• So, I worked at the rst. center today (7-3:30 - a pretty decent shift, on the Devil Unit no less. Helps that a few of the more annoying girls are gone now), and I'll be working at the library tonight (6-10). Yeah, I got a part-time library gig. Come visit me. I'll give you no special treatment.

Added after 44 seconds:

I love when Ooga gets mad.

Comment

• I sent a postcard to myself from Madrid the second day of a two week vacation and I didn't receive it till I had been home for 17 days.  I can't imagine how slow it would be coming from the moon.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Dude, teenagers are fucking stupid. My sister must be one of the most hated people on the planet, cause people always fuck with my house. Like always, they screwed up. They dumped dry oatmeal all over the cars in front of our house. Whatever, not really a problem, it's not like it doesn't wash right the fuck off... well, the idiots chose to do this on the ONLY night it's rained this week... so it's like nothing ever happened. Teenagers are fucking stupid...

Comment

• MoonXpressMail(beta) for a traversing board...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• well shit, that was pretty quick . . . buddy, i think the post office in madrid screwed you
                            Originally posted by kata rokkar
                            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Of course we want a fecking rock! I think that was all made clear when Evasive said, "Bring us back something neat".
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                              Originally posted by noclevername
                              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                                Dude, teenagers are fucking stupid. My sister must be one of the most hated people on the planet, cause people always fuck with my house. Like always, they screwed up. They dumped dry oatmeal all over the cars in front of our house. Whatever, not really a problem, it's not like it doesn't wash right the fuck off... well, the idiots chose to do this on the ONLY night it's rained this week... so it's like nothing ever happened. Teenagers are fucking stupid...
                                Ha! What morons.

But, seriously, doesn't that piss you off just a little? When people mess with your house/property, I mean. Any time (not very often, but it happens) people (usually random hooligans) fuck with mine, I get PISSED. I'm slightly territorial or something. Plus, the main thing: nobody messes with my family or our belongings. If I find you, I'll tear your fucking head off. I can be pretty scary when I'm THAT pissed.

P.Sx1. Awesome Moon Mail. I want a rock, but I want it to look like Abe Lincoln.

Comment

Working...
                                X