Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's another ghost page . . . the ............. thread is trying to tell us something . . .

what is it, boy?
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• I. Fucking. Love. Nachos.

More should be said, but there's nachos.

Comment

• I. Love. Fucking. Indiana Nachos.

it's a challenge...but it rocks!

Comment

• Can't argue with that.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• dsv, your avatar gives your posts a sense of authority....
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Viva La Resistance!
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• I had goat meat today... it was pretty tasty... but those goats are hard to catch... and they won't sit still while you eat....

Comment

• stupid fast food
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• 8)  ops:  :twisted:  :roll:  :P  ops:  :twisted:  :roll:  :twisted:  :P :twisted:  ops:  :roll:  :roll:  ops:  :roll:  :twisted:  :P  :twisted:  :P  :twisted:  :twisted:  :roll:  ops:  ops:  :roll:  :P  :x    :?  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
                    :twisted:  :P  ops:  :roll:  :roll:   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: 8)  ops:  :P  :?            :?  :P   :twisted:  :P  :twisted:  :P
                    :roll:  ops:  :roll:  ops:  ops:  8)  :?  :roll:  ops:  :P  :?  :shock:

If you could kill and eat 1 species of endangered animal...what would it be?

personally...dem polar bears be looking mighty tasty  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Comment

• I'm waiting for them to clone a t-rex, and then I'll want myself a McDino

Comment

• I like goat cheese.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ugh... that's fucking terrible. I hope you choke to death on it.

Comment

• First time I ever had it I was baked on kind bud and it was the second day of my first trip to amsterdam.  I woke up at 7am too excited to be there to sleep and I smoke a big ass joint of kind bud and proceeded to explore the area around our hotel.  Our hotel was near a public open air market and because that was a bid tourist draw there was a lot of shops in the vicinity as well.  Anyway I was walking around looking at all the things for sale and listening to the fourty languages being spoken in those few blocks while avoiding trams and bikes and I came across an arab bakery.  I couldn't begin to pronounce the name of the place but they had cold cans of 7up and I was thirsty so I stepped in.  While I was there I decided to try some of their pastries.  I bought these weirld little cookie things that look like they were layered with brown sugar but they were not and they sucked.  I got a croissant roll that had chocolate in it and that was delicious.  While I was deciding on what else to buy four people came in and ordered the same thing.  My curiosity piqued I asked the baker what it was, i recieved the reply "kozzelk" in response.  Well I thought to myself, when in rome, so I bought it.  It turned out to be a flakey pastry with a goat cheese filling and it was one of the best things I had ever tasted.  From then on I was a goat (feta) cheese lover.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Don't type like that..  ever again.

:x

Comment

• any of you smell the sex coming from my room? good.
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                                X