Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... :cry:

Comment

• re: ................

She called you a Lame-O.

The O thought it was its day off though.... so it bribed the (-) to hang out and miss work as well. The only reason I know is because I happen to be a helicopter pilot in the L.A. area and I saw them hiding around a corner near a Pepsi/Mountain Dew machine.

Comment

• Awww....poor baby.

Want me to make it better?

...come out and play tell me this is a dream...

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• I am going to compile a list of lyrics and give $100 to anyone who can guess them all correctly.

...and I am still inside you...

Comment

HOO! HOO! HOOOOOoOoOOOOoOO!

Lame-O-Matic!

Comment

• Way to tug at my heart-strings, Gnomad. You already know you're cool. You bastard.

Ooga - I'm sure you were getting a $3 blow job from the O. YOu fucking scumbag.

C'mon, will someone PLEASE tell dredg to sing a song about this thread? It would be their weirdest song yet.

Comment

• Re: re: ................

Originally posted by tool712
                I am going to compile a list of lyrics and give $100 to anyone who can guess them all correctly.
                If NIN is involved...

I'm not even going to try.

I'm not into them anymore... as of a few years ago when I got burnt out.

Comment

• This will continue to feed the need of a scavenger hunt.

...so in love I wished that I was dead...

Comment

Originally posted by zah

Comment

• Are you just randomly writing those things at the end there, Tool?

Comment

flowers for Algernon pout down the mentely retarded by always calling Charlie stupid . I think that it was not right for them to take him out to a bar and get him drunk.Because afterwards they made a lot of fun of him.But he is so stupid that he did not even realize it. I don't like the mentely retard be cause they make me sick to my stomach.

When I am trying to eat I see a retard I have to throw away my food before I get sick.It ant gut nothing to do with being stupid. I gust have a week stomach when they are around.It ant like doctor Newmer how acted like he did not exsist to after the operation. I now that they exists and there is nothing wrong with that I don't mind them I just cant look at the mentely retarded for to long or I get sick.

The mentely ill has a lot of problumes because they have no frends.The sad part of it is that they did nothing rong.they were gust born way .Some were in accidents or droped on there heads . Some are retarted because ther parents were alcoholics wile thay were pregnent.Or because of drug problums there parents might of had and could not quit for those nine monthes.

My opinion is that if some one gets pregnent and drinks or drugs for those nine months that thay are not fit to be a parent. and that there kid should be taken right after birth.Because if the mother is not gona stop drinking or druging for that nine monthes then she ant gona stop at all.and that kid is never gona have a healthy life.parents who drink and drug while thay are pregnent should go to jail if test sho that thay were driking or druging during the nine monthes.

The mentaly retarded must have a hard life because thay alwes need some one there to take care of them.And if thay dont have some one there to watch them at all times then thay would have to go to a state school.like waren state school were thay could be wathed during the day . Mentaly retarded people must have no time to there selfs because thay all wese need some one to watch over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooga
                          Originally posted by zah
                          Dammit, Amy! How the hell did you know?

Comment

Cheater!

CHEAT! :oints::

Comment

• What would make you think NIN would be involved? I'm not going to make this easy...

...I dreamt I was dreaming then I was awake in a dream...

Comment

Oh, I don't know...

....most Tool fans like NIN as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X