Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Recording\Editing Music Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recording\Editing Music Programs

Perfectly said. Fuck man, every creative I've tried (and that's quite a handful considering every computer I've ever had, used Creative sound cards) have had latency issues

Comment

yeah my friend has a pretty nice after market one that we need to bring into practice.

Thanks everyone, finding all the right gear is expensive and irritating. nothing is worse than purchasing a 350 dollar peice of equipment and have the program and the gear take a shit on you.

Firestudios and cubase as far as im concerned eat ass on vista.

It cant be the soundcard thats causing my problems because we'll hook up a mixer and record using sound recorder on windows just for band practice and besides the fact that we arent professionally doing it, it records and playsback totally perfect. But right when we try and use cubase it takes a huge dump on us.
      Last edited by Sittingsideways; January 22, 2009, 11:51 PM.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Nevermind, got the install disc replaced and now Cubase is working fine. Must need to be the OEM Presonus version or something. Gonna try to record some jams next weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X