Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Coachella 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coachella 2009

paul mccartney would be alright, but i would prefer david bowie.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

exactly.
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

McCartney is awesome-ish. I'd love to see him, but not being familiar really with his more recent work post Wings I wouldn't know what to expect from a set. I'd really want mostly Beatles tunes, but at the same time they wouldn't really be Beatles.
        But Leonard Cohen is fucking MONEY! I would love for him to be at Bonnaroo this year, but unlikely.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

dude... mcCartney is not awesome in any respect... in my eyes he is the worst beatle by far. Still being a beatle, i would pay five bucks to see his four minute two chord songs.
          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

he'll most definitely play 'let it be.'

as for them being four minute two chord songs. they still hold up as classics to me.

his solo shit won't fly with me but i hear that he plays the Beatles songs he wrote. that's enough for me to show up.

Comment

Working...
            X