Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Three truths and a lie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Three truths and a lie.

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
    you know, it's funny...6 or 7 years ago when this happened, I thought to myself, "one day this might come up on the internet, and someone might not think it's up to their standards of hilarity when it comes to insulting pop stars. That might just ruin my entire online reputation which i hold so dear."

and look what happened....I guess that's what i get for not going with my gut instincts. Thank you, sir, for showing me the error of my ways.
    see this is why your hilarity is in question, not the thing you said to her. can't stand it can you?

Lye In Your Eye added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
    1. I met Pharrel Williams out of pure dumb luck.
    2. I did a stand-up comedy show with Gary Gulman.
    3. I stole 2 huge bags of popcorn from a couple of greedy bastard rich kids because my friend and I were high as a kite.
    4. I had a gay roommate that unintentionally put a midget in my bed the day before he moved out.
    4 but why would you put something that absurd
    i'm going with 1
    Originally posted by Knifeboy
    1---2----34-5
    writing haikus
    1----2------3--4---5---6---7
    isnt just splitting up text un
    1--2--3-4-5
    necesarilly

Comment

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye View Post
      see this is why your hilarity is in question, not the thing you said to her. can't stand it can you?
      you're absolutely right man. im a sad sad sack of shit. what can i say?
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

at least your thread was successful!

Lye In Your Eye added 0 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

ps you're a douchebag
        Originally posted by Knifeboy
        1---2----34-5
        writing haikus
        1----2------3--4---5---6---7
        isnt just splitting up text un
        1--2--3-4-5
        necesarilly

Comment

i do what i can.
          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Okay. Here we go.

1. I met Pharrel Williams out of pure dumb luck. True. I love N.E.R.D so I swung by Newbury Comics (local record store) to see the performance but it was "sold out." So I just watched from the window, then the record store clerk who recognized me let me in right at the autograph booth. I was the first on line and got to talk to him about comics.
            2. I did a stand-up comedy show with Gary Gulman. True. I booked the show 6 months in advance and I had no idea who else would show up. Sure enough he headlined. Very cool guy and very friendly.
            3. I stole 2 huge bags of popcorn from a couple of greedy bastard rich kids because my friend and I were high as a kite. False! My cousin and I only joked about it and played Mario Kart.
            4. I had a gay roommate that unintentionally put a midget in my bed the day before he moved out. True. His friend from Texas was a woman midget and when I came back to the room the midget crawled into my bed while I was at work. It's a long fucked up story. But that's the gist of it.

Comment

That's one long and fucked up story I'd like to hear. The fact that it's true is enough to make me laugh.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
              Originally posted by noclevername
              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
              X