Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

I'll eat my candy with my pork and beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'll eat my candy with my pork and beans

He is a Harvard educated genius. At least I think he finished up his degree. Maybe not.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

So my brother meant literally? Kick ass. Ok, I've got to get a hold of this guy's music. And maybe a book about him.

Comment

Don't get his solo album... it was mostly garbage.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
          Don't get his solo album... it was mostly garbage.
          He graduated from Harvard in May 2006. He's been working on that degree for years (during the breaks and hiatuses Weezer took).

Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo is decent, if it came out 3 years ago I would have been more excited about it but most of the songs I was looking forward to I've already heard (I'm big in the online weezer community, i moderate their official msg boards yada yada yada i kept up to date on all the rareities and shit) So like Longtime Sunshine for instance... I've had for 6 years now and it's great... and then there's the whole "songs from the black hole" stuff...

annnnyyywayyy Rivers is great at writing catchy songs, he's a good musician but my chief complain are the lyrics. Pinkerton has great songs, hell even the Blue album has decent lyrics.... but these days =w= lyrics are nothing compared to other bands that have more substantive songs. Still, at face value it's good pop music.
          @HayleyFiasco

Penguins in the Desert

Comment

Any CD that contains a song talking about wrestling (Grunge and New Jack) and characters from Madame Butterfly at the same time is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
              The CD is going to be $5.99 (!!!) this week at Circuit City.

Then I might pick it up since I'll already be out getting Watershed (new Opeth)

Comment

I really like this CD... not as good as Blue or Pinkerton, but much better than Green and Maladroit.

And this song is amazing:
                The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations On A Shaker Hymn)

Comment

Working...
                X