Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Religion

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness View Post
    I believe that is because you are an agent of Satan, sowing seeds of discord and perversion on this earth.
    You just spelled out my entire reason for living in one, succinct sentence. Wow.
    ---
    Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
    "You see how the eyes follow you as you move around the room? Jesus is always watching you." As a 5 year old, you can imagine how scary that is to not just be told something but be shown "proof".
    Oh Jesus Christ. I know. They do it with Santa too. Why parents think it's OK to tell their own kids that they're constantly being spied on is beyond me. What do they think that's going to instill in us? As long as they're "benevolent" beings it's OK that they fucking spy on you??

Perhaps this is why people who trust the government think that wire tapping is A-OK? They're used to it.

So, we've got "good" invisible demons spying on us so they can punish us if we're bad, and we've got "evil" invisible demons tempting us to, I don't know, masturbate or whatever. And people believe this nonsense into adulthood.

And Billy, can you imagine what your life would be like today if you'd stayed with that girl? You're well rid of her.

Comment

I like it when both Jesus and Santa watch me masturbate.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Maybe they join in.

Comment

hooooooooot
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Man, that would suck. Jesus would just get all pissy about wasting seed on the ground so Santa would offer up Vixen, and at the end of the day it would all just limp Buddy's wood.

Comment

Working...
            X