Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2008 nfl draft and combine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, you guys got rid of the wrong guy there. Cedric benson looks like he likes smokin on the hash pipe, and eating cookies all day.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Tight ends and o-lines?  Did you guys mean to post in the Anal Sex thread?

Comment

Hey, let's stay on topic here. Here's Brady Quinn...

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

WTF??!! lol

good finds, good finds.
          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Honestly, it's just been hard for me to follow the NFL that much after getting into College Football the past few years.  I just get sick of the money, the drama, and the bullshit that flies around all these larger-than-life figures in the NFL.

That being said, I have the utmost respect for their athleticism, and you have to say that out of all major sports the NFL has been consistently stable for the most part. If the NBA or the MLB could get their shit together in the way the NFL does, maybe they wouldn't be dealing with the ridiculous decline in viewership.

Plus there's also the fact that baseball is almost as boring as golf.

Added after 7 minutes:

By the way, to anyone who disagrees with me... you can just RAM IT.

Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Baseball is awesome.

Douche.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

By the way, to anyone who disagrees with me... you can just RAM IT.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cf6a527aaf
                Contracting AIDS > that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  Originally posted by Spitshine
                  I'm a Chiefs fan and I'm a student at Arkansas. So, my dream would be for the Chiefs to somehow draft Darren McFadden. I've seen McFadden on campus many times and each time I see him I mistake him for a defensive lineman at first, and then I realize it's our running back. It's not even fair.
                  The Chiefs have so many more concerns than RB. They really need to nail down their defense.
                  Oh, most definitely. But I would sacrifice a couple of years in the rebuilding process for my favorite team to get my favorite player. Wouldn't you??

Comment

No. If my team does not need a player at that position and needs many more positions to be solidified, I would say to get one of the other positions and try to get the favorite player when he becomes a free agent.
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X