Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2008 nfl draft and combine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 nfl draft and combine

So i dont know how many people here are actual hardcore enough football fans to even pay attention to the draft, but i have noticed how many people participated in the nfl thread earlier in the season, and in the college football thread earlier... but im going for it.

I know theres alot of different favorite teams by our members, so i was wondering what you all thought your teams should do in the first round, and what other teams should be doing as well.

Im all about the niners, since im from the bay area... and im all about Manningham right now, wr from michigan. The niners need a big play wide reciever because last year we were lackin playmakers, and a solid qb. But he's over six foot and hands hands like a mother fucker... so im hoping they pick him. Or any other wide receiver slated to go in the first round thats over 6 foot.

and also, what do you think the big tuna is gonna do with the dolphins first pick?
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

The Falcons either need to get Matt Ryan at QB or Darren McFadden at RB. We have a good young back in Jerious Norwood and I think putting him and McFadden together would be awesome... but we really need to get a new franchise QB, and Ryan should be much better behaved than Vick.

I'm also interested to see how GT's Tashard Choice does. He put up some really solid numbers on college, and I think he could be produce in the pros, but you don't hear his name very often.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I'm a Chiefs fan and I'm a student at Arkansas. So, my dream would be for the Chiefs to somehow draft Darren McFadden. I've seen McFadden on campus many times and each time I see him I mistake him for a defensive lineman at first, and then I realize it's our running back. It's not even fair.

Comment

My boys the Bengals need to pick up an offensive linemen, or some player resembling a competent defensemen.

Comment

I'm a Bucs fan, so I'm going to go with...

Start over.  Completely.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by Spitshine
            I'm a Chiefs fan and I'm a student at Arkansas. So, my dream would be for the Chiefs to somehow draft Darren McFadden. I've seen McFadden on campus many times and each time I see him I mistake him for a defensive lineman at first, and then I realize it's our running back. It's not even fair.
            The Chiefs have so many more concerns than RB. They really need to nail down their defense.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Tashard Choice eh? Rb? second round?

Cuz if he falls to second round, or even third you can pick up ryan and then fill other holes with solid players. I've always thought its really not about the first round, its about the second, and third.

I deffinitly dont think the dolphins will go qb number one. I think they'll try and trade down and if they dont, they'll go with the "mario williams" kind of pick and pick an offensive lineman or a defensive lineman. So i think matt ryan will be available.

Comment

Tashard Choice won't be first day... unless he gets lucky. There's a lot of really good RBs in front of him.

Comment

yeah... the forty niners need BADLY to address these positions in this order

#1 - WR
                  #2 - D-Line
                  #3 - O-Line (after we dont re-sign kwame harris and larry allen retires)
                  #4 - Cornerback
                  #5 - Another Wr
                  #6 - More D-Line
                  #7 - Linebacker

Comment

why don't you guys get together and blow each other?
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Because we're straight?

Comment

what? football is the most manliest of sports.

unless were talking about it just to cover up our blatent homsexualtiy. And failing miserably at it.

Comment

seahawks need a TE who can stretch the seams.  usc's fred davis would be nice in round 1.  RB in round two.  one who can catch the ball out of the backfield.  big huge DT who can join the rotation right away in round 3.  RG in round 4.  best available in round 5.  and if josh brown doesn't resign then get a promising kicker in round 6.  the seahawks don't have a 7th round pick this year.
                          Originally posted by vsd
                          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                            Because we're straight?
                            I just figured if you like football then you might be interested in blowing each other.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

My Bears need to address their O-Line situation in the first round for sure. I know everybody in the world wants to blame wrex grossman for everything but seriously. If you switched Tom Brady and Rex Grossman teams, which team do you think would do better? Bears? Probably not. So blaming Rex for everything is not really true. Our QB's simply do not have enough time to get a damn play off.

So, first round I'd like O-Line. After that, it'd be nice to pickup young stud RB to put some pressure on Benson's broke ass. Benson better pick up his game in a hurry. Boy did I miss Thomas Jones this season.
                              Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                              I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X