Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Guitar Hero 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been sort of Guitar Hero geeking out lately... So I went ahead a created a Traversing Tour Group. If you've got your account linked to the guitar hero website sign up.

It'll be a way for us to see each others progress without playing with each other and also compare ourselves to others... Could be fun I guess...
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I just wanted everybody to know that I just beat Raining Blood on expert. Only two songs till the Lou battle...

...that song was MAJORLY pissing me off...

Comment

You suck.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

haha im stuck on tier 7 of expert still.  my bro beat it for me but i still cant get past those songs.  and lou on hard is ridiculous as well

Comment

did anyone playing on 360 pick up the "Modern Metal" (eyeroll) pack? "Hole In The Earth" by the Deftones, "The Arsonist" by Thrice, and just to balance out 2 good song, "Almost Easy" by Avenged Sevenfold. Hole in the Earth is a lot of fun.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I got the "Modern Metal" pack last week. Deftones song is the best of all of them. I also got the free Dropkick Murphys pack yesterday. It is free for a reason! Repetitive and boring.

Comment

just like the dropkick murphys
                http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I'm stuck on the solo for "Cult of Personality" on Expert.
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    I'm stuck on the solo for "Cult of Personality" on Expert.
                    Yeah, that 2nd solo is real bitch. A lot of fun though. You just have to practice on your hammer-on and pull-off runs.

I'm still stuck on Cliffs of Dover on Expert. Seriously, F that song...

Comment

Ah, Cult of Personality... that whole solo I'm just sliding my hand up and down the controller. I somehow managed to get 98% my first try... can't get above 90% now for some reason...

Comment

So I finally beat One on expert. Only one song left before the Final battle with Lou. "Cliffs of Dover" can suck it for all I care. I can't stand that song. I lose within the first 30 seconds 75% of the time and when I get past the intro with no rhythm to it, I generally fail around 70%-85%. Most annoying thing ever.

I make it to the half way mark and CONVINCE myself that I'm going to dominate the rest of the song and finally get to Lou, then moments later if fail... BLAH!!!

Comment

Do any of you play guitar?

The time spent on GH could be spent writing tunes.

:?

Comment

Not to be a TOTAL prick but I really do find that to be one of the dumbest attacks on guitar hero, or for any game for that matter, that anybody could possibly say.

YES, I can play guitar. I've been playing guitar for about 9 or 10 years and love it.

For me guitar hero has NOTHING to do with actually playing guitar and fulfilling my dream to be in a huge rock band playing in front of billions. It's just an entertaining game. That is all...

Hearing that comment, to me, implies that you tell people playing Mario that they are wasting their time and they should just become plumbers. Now how stupid does that sound...

Added after 1 minutes:

Sorry if that came off to harsh. I've been drinking so I tend to post stuff straight out without revising it in a way to not piss people off...

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
                              Hearing that comment, to me, implies that you tell people playing Mario that they are wasting their time and they should just become plumbers. Now how stupid does that sound...
                              but that shit was pretty funny . . .
                              Originally posted by kata rokkar
                              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
                                1.  I wasn't attacking anything.

2.  Your Mario comment is funny, but it's also invalid.  My question about GH/guitar is valid because of the fact that the guitar that you fucking play is similar to the guitar that you... errm..   fucking play (the game).  In order for your Mario comment to make sense, you would need to have an electronic plumbing kit.  Understand?  There is a difference.  My question was only directed at the ones who master GH.  It obviously takes a lot of time to do so, right?  There's no reason to get defensive over a simple question.

Comment

Working...
                                X