Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Guitar Hero 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, nice to see others here have it on the wii as well!  awesome game!

Wii Friend Code: 5789 5245 5991 6727
    GH: 1289 6376 1835

Im not that great yet.  this is the 1st gh game i've owned as well and i have played through all of medium.  cant seem to get the hang of hard mode yet.  i'll add you guys later when i play.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
      Do you guys get smoked almost everytime you play online?!?! I RARELY win. There's just so many good people online...
      Try playing Mario Kart DS... those people are SCARY.

Comment

Well Ars, Iwas online in the middle of a Face Off with some dude and I saw that you joined. I tried "Inviting" you to a match but I don't know what happens on your side when I do that...

...so has anybody tried playing with any of their "friends" online yet? What happens when you invite somebody? Do they know that you invite them or do they friends just randomly join when they "Auto-Match"?

Added after 3 minutes:

Also, when after I created a game waiting Ars I got kicked off like 5 different times. Was this when you were trying to connect to the match Ars? If not, I wonder what it was. I've NEVER got kicked off like that before...
        Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
          Well Ars, Iwas online in the middle of a Face Off with some dude and I saw that you joined. I tried "Inviting" you to a match but I don't know what happens on your side when I do that...

...so has anybody tried playing with any of their "friends" online yet? What happens when you invite somebody? Do they know that you invite them or do they friends just randomly join when they "Auto-Match"?

Added after 3 minutes:

Also, when after I created a game waiting Ars I got kicked off like 5 different times. Was this when you were trying to connect to the match Ars? If not, I wonder what it was. I've NEVER got kicked off like that before...
          I just sent you a message, but yeah, I kept getting kicked off. It's happened to me a few times, and I'm not sure why. I can always immediately jump right back on.

Added after 51 seconds:

And as far as I can tell, the other person's name and a little icon shows up to let you know that you've been invited. It always shows on the "Friend Roster"
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

thanks for the add Ars.

BTW, my alias on GH is "JPC168".  I tried to make another login with the name gibling but i realized it has a diff friend code, so thats kinda lame.  i dont want to have 2 separate accounts to play with diff people, so i think i'll stick with the one I put up in my previous post for now.  Hopefully it wont cause too much confusion.  i wish they would let you add notes to your friends list so you can keep track of your friends who have weird usernames.

looking forward to playing with you guys =)

Comment

Ewww..  the Wii is just a hype machine.

Comment

they had a contest for one of these at the Dethklok show last night. Some dude who won got to play a round in front of the whole crowd on the big screen in fact and he aced it pretty much. I can't figure out how they played not easily being able to hear the music  from the game in that place
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Because you play to the scrolling notes, not the music.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Yeah, I'm nothing of a GH player, when I heard 3 came out I looked at my roommate and said, "You know who would be awesome for that game, The Fall of Troy". Turns out they're on there. So far that's the only song I've attempted.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                    Originally posted by noclevername
                    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

So it's been a few months. Just wondering if anybody is still at it...

...I got my guitar hero on the other night when buddy came over. Pretty good times. And I still play online randomly. I'm currently stuck on "Raining Blood", "Cliffs of Dover" and "One" on expert. I'm pretty sure there's no way to beat these songs. Three songs left on expert before the Lou battle and I'm stuck... blah...

...considering that the Lou battle on hard took over a week for me to beat on Hard, I'm pretty sure that the Expert battle with be enough for me to not even attempt it.

Guitar Hero Profile
                      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I'm currently hooked on other games, like Call of Duty 4.

Comment

dude, call of duty 4 online team deathmatch is the best game ever... even headquaters is a fucken blast.
                          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

I'm stuck on Cliffs of Dover. One was the easiest song in that tier.

Comment

I got GH3 for Christmas but I just started playing it.  I've gotten through everything in GH2 except for "Freebird" on Expert, but it had been forever since I played last so I had to start on medium just to get used to it.

Right now I'm about to have to play an AFI song.  Ew.
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Yes. Agreed. Ew.

Comment

Working...
                                X