Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

My Connection to MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew a girl that was on america's funniest home videos. the first episode, at that.

i know, i lose.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
      Real hot but she hates me because I convinced her boyfriend that she had aids.
      how is someone that gullible? or better yet, how are you that convincing?
      Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

He was a dumbass, he was a football player so perhaps he got hit in the head too many times but it didn't take too long to convince him.  He was drinking at the time so that might have lent to my credibility but I just acted all serious and told him that my girlfriend told me and I wasn't supposed to tell anyone and she didn't want him to know, ect, ect.  By the end of the night he had called her, left a message on the phone dumping her, gotten a call back of her freaking out on him which led to a blubbering drunken ass suck fest over the phone which was amusing to watch and in the end he avoided her for like a month before she finally went to the doctor and got proof she was negative.  
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

lol. thats awesome. this coming from the recently dumped, of course.
          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

That's pretty great.. I'm guessing you didn't like the guy?

Comment

He was ok I guess, not a bad person.  I like to fuck with people like him sometimes because they are so gullible and if I can make them feel foolish when they realize they were duped then maybe it will cause them to question what they are told a little more and if I do it to enough people then maybe I can increase the number of cynics in the world.  Plus Jaeda was always trying to get my girlfriend to date her cousin.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
              X