Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

My Connection to MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Connection to MTV

Bizarre, I know, but...

When I was growing up I did quite a bit of theater between 4 and 12, and I became really close friends with this girl named Dreama (no lie).  She lived in Tampa and I lived an hour or so away but she was the first girl that I had a sleep over with and basically my best friend for a long time. We fell out of touch for a little but thanks to the beauty of Myspace (ha) we found each other and have kept up with one another over the past year or two.  Obviously we're in very different places in our lives, because she continued to pursue acting and entertainment and has been living in New York for a couple years.

Come to find out yesterday that shes ON MTV on one of those ridiculous new hidden camera shows, this one called "Gamekillers." The trailer is self explanatory:

Watch all the latest full episodes from Paramount Network: Yellow Stone, 1883, CMT Summer Sessions, Bar Rescue and more. Watch full episodes of current and past shows online.

Watch all the latest full episodes from Paramount Network: Yellow Stone, 1883, CMT Summer Sessions, Bar Rescue and more. Watch full episodes of current and past shows online.

The first is for the show, the second is a little blurb about her "character."

Long story short I'm sort of stunned at the fact that I know someone on MTV and that its one of my old best friends. I'll try and find a picture somewhere around here.

She's pretty, though not my type, but I can see why she's good for this show.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Re: My Connection to MTV

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    she was the first girl that I had a sleep over with and basically my best friend for a long time.
    Brock Aun. Bringing you the internet's gayest quotes.

Comment

Hey now.  Don't let your immaturity run too rampant.

Not all of us have to inject sexuality into every aspect of every conversation we take part in, Erik.

Super God.
      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

he got your name right that time...so you know he's talking about you
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

If not I could have just double checked with all the love songs he's dedicated to the his special someone on Facebook.

I HATE NEWS FEED!

Super God.

Comment

I HATE NEWS FEED!
            join the group to get rid of news feed! it will totally get rid of news feed! just like the anti-cancer group! if we get enough people in the group! it will stop cancer! Cancer will be like, "look at all those people in that group who hate me on facebook! I should stop killing people!" it'll totally work! waaaa!

Comment

...........?
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Yeah I'll probably close this thread since Erik managed to derail it two posts in but first I'm going to try and dig up and old picture just for proof.

Super God.

Comment

I wonder if eventually we'll all know someone who's been on a reality show.

Rule, I think it's great you keep up with old friends/flames.  That's never worked for me.  Either they annoy the crap out of me (or vice versa), or they think friendship = possible sex.

Comment

Haha well when you're in love with a child like me the sex option tends to go away.  It tends to be easy for me to keep people at a distance because really all we can do if they want to hang out is come play with my son with me or sit next to me while I write in my private time.

Dreama is in a different category though because we probably only really talk once or twice a year but everytime we do she knows everything about my life and I know everything about hers just from reading each other's blogs and such.  She's been trying for a career in New York for almost 3 or 4 years now, so the fact that she finally got national exposure is something I'm proud of.  

The fact that it's on MTV on a horrible reality show is something I'll overlook for the sake of bragging rights.

Super God.

Comment

Yeah I'll probably close this thread since Erik managed to derail it two posts
                      I SET RECORDS, BITCH!!!

Added after 2 minutes:

If not I could have just double checked with all the love songs he's dedicated to the his special someone on Facebook.

I HATE NEWS FEED!
                      (1) You can control what stories you see, fool. Just go to your account options and drag the sliders around.
                      (2) Those dedications got me some hot, sticky lovin'. Like almost-get-evicted status.

Added after 26 seconds:

Originally posted by evasivetear
                      he got your name right that time...so you know he's talking about you
                      You shut the fuck up, Scot.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by kata rokkar
                      join the group to get rid of news feed! it will totally get rid of news feed! just like the anti-cancer group! if we get enough people in the group! it will stop cancer! Cancer will be like, "look at all those people in that group who hate me on facebook! I should stop killing people!" it'll totally work! waaaa!
                      That's pretty accurate. I think I'll start a "JOIN THIS GROUP IF KATA'S POST MADE YOU LOLz" group.

Comment

Closest person to me who has been on a reality show is a friend of my girlfriend who was on america's next top model.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

For five minutes...... she had a hairlip.
                          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                          Originally posted by noclevername
                          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Actually she made it halfway through.

Real hot but she hates me because I convinced her boyfriend that she had aids.
                            sigpic

Comment

friend on mine from school was on fear factor....then was in the playboy issue of fear factor girls
                              - Jon

----------------------------------------
                              Originally posted by gderd
                              dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
                              ----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X