Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Smashing Pumpkin Tour Dates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
    Anything with the Pumpkins name on it is going to bring in a shit ton of guaranteed $$$.
    Not really. As much as I love vintage Pumpkins, it's not hard to see that they stopped being relevant 10 years ago and the bulk of people who still follow Billy Corgan are the hardcore leftover fans and/or nostalgic types.

I guarantee a few of the apeshit crazies will trek over to France for the big "unveiling" show... and so on... but once the Pumpkins are fully "back," it's more likely they'll hit maybe half the success they did at their peak. You have to understand that most people tuned out around Adore. That was 1998. They kept releasing music up until 2004 when the Greatest Hits came out, but a lot of their core fanbase was centered around Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie, so like I said... nostalgics are the only ones left who would care a ton.

Well, that and the 13-year-olds that are part of every generation - "I hate what's now. I only listen to stuff before I was born." Fuck those kids. Fuck 'em real hard. Heh.

And now back to your regularly scheduled discombobulated dissonance.

Comment

Working...
    X