Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Tool Wins Another Grammy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i mean, play some of the songs they already have covered and released. Like no quarter and you lied... or stranglehold.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

And they still have to pay royalties on them.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

really? just because its on a new copyrighted release or something?

i guess if you continue to make money off of someone elses song it makes sense that you would have to continue to pay them.

Comment

You say that like they wouldn't pay the royalties. They've done it before and they'll probably do it again if they want to cover a song.

But who cares, cause Tool is boring live.

Comment

HA!

that is all.

Comment

I like live Tool I think they put on a great show.  Dredg does as well though their performances are more intimate.  I would pay a couple hundred dollars to see tool in a small venue, just not to a scalper. Their new cd has grown on me a lot though I still think it is a little bit of a digression from Lateralus but not by much, there is more variety on it than Lateralus.  As for a live anything I am not holding my breath, I still wish AP would have done a live CD because I fucking love how Maynard sang gravity live and I have yet to find a good quality recording of APC doing that song on their last tour.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                I fucking love how Maynard sang gravity live and I have yet to find a good quality recording of APC doing that song on their last tour.
                The best one that I still have on CD is:

(2004-05-15) Atlanta, GA - 16 - Gravity

Comment

Bootlegs without reverb are always more gooder.

Edit: If you want the full bootleg that the Gravity mp3 that Ooga posted came from, here ya go. Besides the volume being a little low, it's pretty good.

A Perfect Circle 5-15-2004 Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                  X