Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

OiNK Invites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks knifeboy, greatly appreciated!

Comment

That's a lot Knifeboy!

Go figure it takes a dredg fan to hook someone else up.

Comment

any invites left?

I'd be a happy panda if you have a spare, I'm a longtime member of torrentleech so I know how to behave

[email protected]

Comment

i just got 25 indietorrents invites... anyone want one? give me ur e-mail through pm or post

Comment

FOR Oink or indietorrents, or anything else

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

[email protected]
              How about spam? That fits in the "anything else" category, right? I'm gonna sign you up for the NAMBLA newsletter.  

Comment

ha. NAMBLA. shit.

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton

[email protected]
                  How about spam? That fits in the "anything else" category, right? I'm gonna sign you up for the NAMBLA newsletter.  
                  Isn't that a member-only invite?  :lol:
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                    Originally posted by erikpemberton

[email protected]
                    Isn't that a member-only invite? :lol:
                    Whoa... how did you know? :shock:  

Added after 1 minutes:

Interesting note: for those of you who are on OiNK, you should search for the user "scene" and take a look at his ratio. Back when I worked at my old anti-piracy company, I printed that shit out and posted it on the wall of my cubicle. He's actually really well connected and has topsite accounts, so he's usually the exclusive scene leak guy on OiNK.

Thought it was good for a chuckle.

Comment

yea that guy is definitely my hero.

Comment

He deleted his account last week.. I think, due to people from the scene complaining, or somewhat

Comment

Hey, thanks again, Knifeboy!

Just hit Power User+, and I have about 20 more cds that I could rip into FLAC to keep my ratio correct.

You're awesome.

Comment

well..I just found this message when I logged on tonight:

You are on Ratio Watch because your ratio is too low.  You have 11 days 17 hours to upload 726.50 MB more (required ratio is 0.15).
                            While on Ratio Watch, maximum additional download before account is permanently disabled: 10.00 GB

the thing is, I have tried to upload stuff there but they are so nitpicky about the format and if there is a request that I kind of gave up. I have tried to help seed albums..especially after grabbing them, but the amount of Seeding credit I have acquired always ends up being a tiny fraction of what I grab, I would guess due to multiple seeds.

So, I'm not sure what I will do. Suppose spending a bit of time trying to setup up some uploads might be worth doing and religiously putting up the ones I already have everyday. Otherwise, I guess I'll survrive Oink-less. I do end up tracking down a lot of things elsewhere, but it is a nice resource for the most part.
                            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Seed everything you download 24/7

Comment

^ that and take the time to cater to the nitpicky format folks . . . my ratio's not great, but it's above 1 . . .

for as much as you need to up, i'd say rip a few albums in flac that aren't up there . . . worth a try . . .
                                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X