Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Incubus-Light Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im liking it....
    anyone else getting a "leech" feel wen listening to Pendulous Threads?
    oh and Battlestar Scralatchtica is amazing..

Comment

Battlestar Scralatchtica was pointless filler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
        Battlestar Scralatchtica was pointless filler.

Comment

i've heard 2 things from 2 people. both borthers and both equally incubus fans. now, one said it was really speratic of an album, the other said he liekd teh constant change. im pretty neutral at the moment. with the bonus tracks, im not 100% sure on my verdict. what do all of you think?

and does anyone hear "southern girl" in the beginning of "earth to bella part 1"?. and in the verses?
          Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

i really think the album would have been better with earth to bella parts combined and the addition of the two bonus tracks within the album....i like it, i do, but it would be better this way imo.
            - Jon

----------------------------------------
            Originally posted by gderd
            dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
            ----------------------------------------

Comment

anyone going to see them live?  I tried to get mine for the Avalon show in Boston at 10am today, but the fucking scrambly word thing kept fucking me over so I didn't even have a chance.  The only other time I saw them was in a huge arena so I was really excited to see them in a club....oh well, I guess I could always buy tickets for 100$ each on ebay...

oh and I sort of like the album.  It's not cohesive but it has some good songs on it - the problem is, I don't think they're good incubus songs.  I kind of expected more from them, but I also honestly can't stop listening to it.  Maybe I'm trying to find something I've been missing to blow me away...shrug.

Comment

The tickets in NYC sold out in about 10 minutes. Really makes you hate the greedy fucks who got 10 extra pairs just to resell them on ebay.

Comment

the boston show sold out during the pre-sale.

fucking

lame
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

yeah i really dont know why i didnt do the damn presale

Comment

The more I listen to this album, the more I dislike it. This was really their least adventurous album from where I'm standing. None of the songs really stand out anymore, it's just one full album of standard tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by cyrinic
                        anyone going to see them live?  I tried to get mine for the Avalon show in Boston at 10am today, but the fucking scrambly word thing kept fucking me over so I didn't even have a chance.  The only other time I saw them was in a huge arena so I was really excited to see them in a club....oh well, I guess I could always buy tickets for 100$ each on ebay...

oh and I sort of like the album.  It's not cohesive but it has some good songs on it - the problem is, I don't think they're good incubus songs.  I kind of expected more from them, but I also honestly can't stop listening to it.  Maybe I'm trying to find something I've been missing to blow me away...shrug.
                        i'm going to see them in atlanta. and i like the album. sure it is mostly love songs. and sure they toned back and went for a more steamlined sound. but as much as that is all true, i think this is probably the tightest they have been as a band. and they probably have the same view of it as dredg did with cwa, if they were going for standard rock sounds they did a very good job of it. somehow incubus manages to always change but always sound like incubus. and i tend to like pretty much anything they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
                          it's just one full album of standard tracks.
                          Yep.

I'm over Incubus now.

This is last straw.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty unimpressed.  

Comment

i think it's an excellent album.

it's FAR superior to A Crow...

alot of the tracks really stand out.

my personal favorites would be;

quicksand/a kiss to send us off (combined)
                              anna molly
                              light grenades
                              oil and water
                              rogues
                              paper shoes
                              pendulous threads

complaints:
                              they should have combined earth to bella pt. 1 & 2 and made it into one song. that would've been great.

and they should have left out Love Hurts and Diamond & Coal and included the tracks Look Alive and Punch-Drunk instead.
                              last.fm

Comment

man, this post is old....
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                                X