Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Crocodile Hunter dead at 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy's crazy antics?...or his life?

according to his first post...both. :P

Comment

Well, his crazy antics were his life.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

he was a human being dammit!

Comment

Flip-flopper? No, I wear shoes.

Why would I want to watch someone die? That doesn't interest me whatsoever,

Comment

well i was more or less referring to the contrast of sensitivity in your posts...

and i like beer

Comment

Apparently, Irwin would probably want this video released. A few years ago he said that if he ever died at work, he hoped it would be filmed.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

yup
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by dsv
                  well i was more or less referring to the contrast of sensitivity in your posts...
                  Actually, I feel sorry for his family. They don't deserve to suffer. Him, I could give a shit about. That video being released isn't going to bother a dead man. His family, however, will be. Thus, I don't care to see this video ever leaked onto the net.

Comment

i saw a clip of an interview he did with larry king (i forget if that's his name..) well anyways he said the only thing he didnt like about his job was that there was risk of his daughter Bindi not having a dad....
                    i thought that was erie and sad...now he has two kids that don't have a dad anymore.

i know alot of people think he was loony for doing what he did with it being so dangerous and all but how are people to learn about animals if someone isn't going to go exploring to find out about them....i watched him on tv and thought it was interesting, not that many people are as ballsy as he was.....
                    i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

All I know is that he did more in his short lifetime than 99.9% of all people, and I could only hope to have a life half as interesting and enjoyable as his.
                      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Depends on the person. Personally, his life sounded dull and dangerous to me, but I don't care much for wild animals. If he had been discussing things that interested me, I'd probably agree.

Comment

Working...
                        X