Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Crocodile Hunter dead at 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, and now for the more cruel and insensitive post, supposedly there is a video of him pulling the stingray barb out of his chest just before he died. I want to see this video, anybody who can link me to the video is a champion

Comment

it'll be on youtube soon...or will find it's way into becoming an animated gif....the predictability of the internet is astounding
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Just to clear up some false rumors around the death.

Yes, he was filming something about the world's most dangerous creatures, but that was not what he was filming at the time of the attack. Instead, he was filming footage for a new children's show that he was going to be hosting. While attempting to film footage of the reef, he swam over the stingray, which was immersed in the sand. The stingray attacked.

Also, I highly doubt the video will surface as the people that filmed it work with him closely. This isn't some bystander filming it; it is a professional crew.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

hahah

well i'd have to say of all the was to die, being stabbed in teh chest with a stingray has got to be the most unusual. in general. and not with the tail or whatever of a stingray. fuck that. he got stabbed with e stingray itself. that's nasty man.
          Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

what?

Comment

Ummm.... he did get stabbed with the tail...

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstyle
                and not with the tail or whatever of a stingray. fuck that. he got stabbed with e stingray itself. that's nasty man.

eh?  that makes about as much sense as this:

[adfioguapo rgikd[=a0e9rjtajg[ a ;szklbcmnvpoa ..z;.odg :twisted:

:shock:
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

It's been 45 years since the last time someone was killed by a stingray

Comment

prophetstyle, do you do lots of drugs?  serious question here...
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                      prophetstyle, do you do lots of drugs?  serious question here...

Comment

I heard somewhere that they actually have the video of him being killed somewhere in this great place known as the internet...???

Comment

Not true. It's in police custody, and it will probably be destroyed when released (as requested by his family and Animal Planet).

Comment

Yeah, that would be best. Good call.

Comment

flip-flopper  :roll:

Comment

Just cause he doesn't care for the guy's crazy antics doesn't mean he wants the last moment of his life all over the place.

You people make me sick!

Comment

Working...
                                X