Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Podcasts

*CLEAR!!!* (Defibrillating this thread) *CLEAR!!!* Revived!

Anyways, I made a pudcast:

Interview with Tim Fogarty (Drummist) of El Ten Eleven!!! Talk about the forthcoming 4th album, history of the band, etc.

You can D/L my podcast here:

Publishing Podcasts for Free since 2005. Record, Publish, Distribute, and Monetize Your Podcast on Desktop or Any Mobile Device. Share Your Voice with the World.

or stream my podcast here:

A blog about music, concerts and FREE downloadable bootlegs.
    Last edited by darshun; January 19, 2010, 06:19 PM. Reason: correct url

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

Joe Rogan Experience - Listened to this for years, Joe's funny as hell and has great comics on all the time. It's like Mark Maron's podcast but less douchy. Common topics include mushrooms, the universe, stand up comedy, the history of religion, etc etc. If you watch a lot of UFC this will be very funny to you.

Sound Opinions - the BEST indie music interview podcast around these days imo. You should click the link, at the very least you'll probably see an interview with a band you like in the sidebar on the left.

Besides that I listen to a shitton of audio downloaded from NPR's website, whether interviews, news stories, etc.

Comment

I like Sound Opinions, but they are pretty picky on what bands they cover; for example, dredg has never been mentioned on their show.
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I think they lean indie, as in the sort of hipster indie that Pitchfork or blogs like Gorilla vs Bear go for which means that anything dredg post-El Cielo probably doesn't strike them as worth covering.

Comment

WTF with Marc Maron - as a comic, this is a must-listen
            Jordan, Jesse, Go!
            Comedy Bang! Bang!
            This American Life
            Stuff You Should Know
            Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson
            NBC Nightly News

I have long drives to work, so I have lots of time.

Comment

I REALLY want to like Mark Maron's podcast because no one has better guests then him, but as a person he irritates me to no end.

His interview with Rollins was good.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
                I REALLY want to like Mark Maron's podcast because no one has better guests then him, but as a person he irritates me to no end.

His interview with Rollins was good.
                I actually really enjoy Maron and his weird quirks. I got to interview him a year ago and he's not as intimidating as one would think. Plus his recent speech at the Montreal Comedy Festival was quite moving and hilarious.

Comment

If you all haven't listen to the podcast called Mysterious Universe, you have to check it out. It is free and one of the best out there.

Comment

Are there actually podcasts that people pay for?

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
                      Are there actually podcasts that people pay for?
                      I pay for Mysterious Universe because it is a great podcast and is worth the additional plus content. But they do have a free portion of their podcast as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
                        WTF with Marc Maron
                        I have changed my tune and quite enjoy this podcast now. Addicted to it actually.

I think listening to his stand-up helped me understand Maron better, I thought he was a huge prick at first.

Comment

Working...
                        X