Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Mars Volta Album Info Leak: AMPUTECHTURE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Youth?

Comment

• re: The Mars Volta Album Info Leak: AMPUTECHTURE

No, BentTwig I completely agree with you. It seems like they force themselves to sound as weird and freaky as possible. I really don't think that they listen to some fucked up parts and say: "uh yeah this one fits perfectly in the song and the melody is beautiful". Maybe tmv thinks they are something special. I'm quite sure tmv could make a deloused 2 if they want to. Omar needs to write real guitar riffs again and they need to get Rick Rubin back!!

Comment

• re: The Mars Volta Album Info Leak: AMPUTECHTURE

They spend too much time fucking around and not creating what I consider structured music. Each album they have has from 30-60% pure brilliance that is unique and sounds great, then the rest is just utter crap that they probably threw together thinking "Lets make this sound as weird as we can." Sure its all unique and their the only ones who do it, but that's because other people make their music with patterns and structure and not complete random noises.
        COMPLETELY Agree..... Also, Cedrics Lyrics never cease to make me laugh at him...... In One of the songs on this album, he says some shit like " The kiosk in my frontal lobe looks like katherine raegan" or some shit...... ATDI was soooo much better than TMV, in my opinion. "Relationship of Command" was the pinnacle of they're career, with De-Loused as A close 2nd on the way Down

Comment

• I think De-loused is better than Realtionship of Command, but you're right

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
            I think De-loused is better than Realtionship of Command, so your wrong
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I meant, right in ATDI being better

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                I meant, sadfsadlfkj3lkjr3lfsjefljwe4r

Comment

• PLEASE another YSI?! :| :| :| :| :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Comment

• . . . say what you will, opinions are opinions . . . and in my opinion this record is pretty damn good.
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Anyone have the whole thing for download?  I'm still gonna buy it but cant wait to hear it

Comment

• hate to be the bearer of bad news bud, but it actually hasn't leaked yet.  we're just all assuming what it will sound like and just how pretensious tmv will get this time around.  sorry thing is, they could put out 75 minutes of static and myself, along with hundreds of thousands of others would flock to the stores and buy it

no seriously, im me at twistanut23

Comment

• Actually it has leaked.

Comment

• did you not read my post to the fullest?   that's it numbnuts, now you're not getting it, hahaha, dude, just read my post...all the way through.....

Comment

• i thought the IM part was a sig or something tis been a long day lol

Comment

• numbnuts.....it's official....i woke up in the 4th grade today

haha, nice

Comment

Working...
                                X