Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Japanese intro on Canyon Behind Her

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suburi has just joined us and maybe he isn`t familiar to this forum yet. Or maybe he didn`t have the time to browse the whole site. It was his first post here and I wouldn`t be astonished, if it would also be his last...
    Where`s the problem if someone asks a question that is already answered? Give them a hint or an answer and everything is fine.
    Sorry, Suburi...
    Or to say it dredg-like: Please, don`t go... stay!
    And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

it takes more time to register an account and post a message than it does to click on album analysis....so i doubt time was an issue.

this thread is just lazy people telling lazy people that they are lazy

people don't like to read, or do their own research. they ask these questions expecting someone else to do the work for them. if it's a difficult or unknown answer they are looking for, a lot of people on this message board, i feel, would answer them kindly. however, when the information is the click of a mouse away, some people take that as almost insulting. you don't learn anything by having others learn for you.

however, the counter point to that is that the people who look down on such questions are just as lazy, because of the ease to access such information, instead of just doing so, they'd rather poke fun at the person...

hell, i do both here, i know it...in instances like this, it's pretty obvious that the guy registered just in the hopes of getting that answer...he got the link to the analysis within a day and it's been almost a month since he made his one and only post.....obviously he wasn't that intent on contributing to the community, and the only reason this thread even resurfaced is cause AnewKindofFeeling apparently felt like one "harsh" comment deserved another.

so why the long post about this? i dunno....maybe i lump stuff like this thread into the "HeY KAn Sum1 Giv mE Stone BY sTOne?" threads. people that come here just looking to take something, and rarely stick around to offer any sort of contribution back to the community....

or maybe i'm just bored at work, wishing it was friday, on a thursday......and as drew said in the most recent interview...."fuck thursday"

yeh...that's probably it actually....you can disregard this as just rambling i guess
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

/\ I agree totally not rambling to me.

I'm somewhat new here, but I read the whole of traversing.net and learned about everything it had to offer. Then I searched the messageboard for info on stuff. Which didn't really take that much time

One of my intentions to coming here was to get some b-sides, so I spent like 10 min on a search and figured out where to put them instead of bothering people who have prob already answered this like 12 times. I would expect other people to just take a little time and just do a little research. Now they have to bother the mods and admin and members with another pointless thread that takes up space and their time to delete, when all they had to do was spend 5 min looking. Its just like how its expected that we don't ask questions in the Ask Drew section that can easily be found or answered.

I wasn't trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to say, "hey just be a little more considerate of others and just go click on a botton thats two inches away." I can see how you guys thought I was being an ass, but it was just constructive criticism. If you guys thought I was being an ass for saying that, I was pointing out how he was being an ass for not considering that this info is easily found. And now you guys are being an ass for calling me "bentcock" (how original btw) and saying I was being ignorant.
        I hope this guy does come back as well as all of you, just be considerate and do a little homework.

Added after 9 minutes:

And AnewKindofFeeling. Like evasive said. I don't see how you saying all of us are douchebag tool fans (I also strongly resent that) is relevant way after this was dead, now you just brought up something that causes arguments, resentment, and bad blood. I found it Ironic how you tell us to get over ourselves when you obviously were posting just to start some shit. I mean two weeks inbetween posts, was it really necessary to piss me and tool fans off? Lets all of us just try to get along for the sake of the board and making this an enjoyable place to come to. I don't want to lose that.
        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

This thread is ridiculous, and there was no reason for it to be bumped. I say we end it all and have a big group hug. Who's with me?
          - -- --- ----

Comment

So, to be a douche 2 weeks ago was acceptable. I didn't check the date of it when I read the thread. And I'm not implying that all Tool fans act like jackasses on message boards, but a larger percentage than most band's fan bases do.
            I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
            I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
            A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
            To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Originally posted by amitface
              This thread is ridiculous, and there was no reason for it to be bumped. I say we end it all and have a big group hug. Who's with me?
              AGREED. Could we just delete it. Mods? Too much hatin' going on.
              His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Love can't exist without hate... it's the same song with a different perspective.

Personally, I laugh at these threads...

Noob: "Can I get Stone by Stone?"
                Asshole 1: "No, you should have searched first, asshole."
                Funny Guy: "You can play with my stones."
                Asshole 2: "Shut up, he just asked a simple question. You're the asshole."
                Asshole 1: "No, you are, you asshole."
                Asshole Lover 1: "I agree with the first asshole."
                Asshole Lover 2: "I agree with the second asshole."
                Asshole Lover 1: "Well my asshole is better than yours!"
                Dirty Hippie: "Stop the hate!"
                Asshole 1: "Please delete this thread!"
                Asshole Lover 1: "Yeah, do what my asshole suggested!"
                Asshole 2: "Yeah, go ahead."
                Asshole Lover 2: "Well now that my asshole has made it known what it wants done, I want the same."
                Asshole Lover 1: "I agreed first!"
                Disillusioned Forum Memeber: "I fucking hate you people."
                Me: "Hold on, let me sum up this thread in a mildly funny way that will untimately be looked on as something retarded!
                "teh mp3's?"
                "NO! YOU SUCK!"
                "YUO SUXXORZ MORE!"
                "Hilarity shall ensue from my statement!"
                "DELETE!!! MODS MUST DELETE!"

Comment

come on guys.....

"all we are saying.....is give peace a chance"

/hippie#1
                  Enter the Underground

Comment

"whats so funny about peace, love and understanding?"
                    - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                      or maybe i'm just bored at work, wishing it was friday, on a thursday......and as drew said in the most recent interview...."fuck thursday"
                      haha...was I the only one who caught that?

Comment

No, but you are the first to point out the obvious... (Couldn't resist, sorry)

Comment

Go listen to The Receiving End of Sirens (because I am.... why didn't I buy this CD earlier?) and stop the fighting
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                          X