Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Japanese intro on Canyon Behind Her

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Japanese intro on Canyon Behind Her

What are they saying? I know it's something about waking up.

I think it she's talking about the concept of the album.

Comment

go read the album analysis. Do some homework before posting
      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Twiggy, what's with the harshness? Not all fans are knowledgable about the ins and outs of dredg. They must be enlightened, and they're more than likely to stick around and offer something worthwhile if they're not pissed on when they make their first post.
        A one track mind in a one way town
        Let's go ahead and gentrify
        We let art die with robot minds
        Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

I'm with BentTwig on this one.. the top of this forum has a link to the Album Analysis. This forum is just a small part of the giant dredg resource. He could've easily found it.

The answer's here:

- -- --- ----

Comment

who is dredg?
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ahh my spine hurts from intense laughter.
              this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

I thought that the Japanese part also mentioned listening to the music with headphones. Maybe I'm mistaken.
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                  who is dredg?
                  end thread. we have a winner for best post, heh
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

re: The Japanese intro on Canyon Behind Her

i know in spanish it says:
                    ""Este álbum es un sueño creado por una abeja volando alrededor de una granada justo antes de despertar, basado en el título de un viejo cuadro. Recomiendo que escucheis "El Cielo" mientras mirais el cuadro. Es algún tipo de situación que puede causar alucinaciones, en otras palabras, quiere decir que la pintura es música."
                    we live like penguins in the desert...why can't we live like tribes?

Comment

Do you know both Japanese and Spanish?

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

.. And not english?

Comment

What's the deal with some of you douchebags on here that think you know everything? You guys sound like Tool fans. Give the guy a break. BentCock could have easily said "Check out the album analysis" and been done with it. Instead, he/she/it felt the need to act pius. Why does the path to enlightenment affect the enlightenment itself? Suburi asked a simple question, seeking knowledge. To read the album analysis to find it would be, you got it, seeking knowledge. Get over yourselves.
                          I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                          I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                          A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                          To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

^I'm a Tool fan and I resent that! Just take it easy, its just the internet, nobodys going to kill themselves over it.
                            DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING
                              What's the deal with some of you douchebags on here that think you know everything? You guys sound like Tool fans. Give the guy a break. BentCock could have easily said "Check out the album analysis" and been done with it. Instead, he/she/it felt the need to act pius.
                              I don't really think he was out of line. He told him where to find the answer. He could have left out "do your homework" or whatever, but I don't think it was really meant as a mean statement or anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X