Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

STONE BY STONE..it was left off because...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: STONE BY STONE..it was left off because...?

u are fuckin stupid if you think there is a weak side to CWA.....? all pin pointing songs.....the whole is badass......who cares if the others weren't released....u got em anyway dont u...

Comment

Re: re: STONE BY STONE..it was left off because...?

Originally posted by Hereyeslightup
      u are fuckin stupid if you think there is a weak side to CWA.....?
      You just called the guitarist for dredg stupid

Comment

I dont think it gets worse than that

Comment

knifeboy and stalkincubus you need to clue me in on your last posts. What????? I have a very feeble mind. Please explain
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

u are fuckin stupid if you think there is a weak side to CWA.....? all pin pointing songs.....the whole is badass......who cares if the others weren't released....u got em anyway dont u...
            hey Hereyeslightup, you'll fit in great here. be sure to swear more in your next post, while calling people stupid and continue to not spell out the word "you". we hate that word here. good job and keep up the great posts.

bentTwig, in an interview, Mark had stated that he felt 2 of the songs on CWOA were not as strong as the others. I don't remember the ones he said, and i don't feel like finding the quote right now...but...yeah.
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
              hey Hereyeslightup, you'll fit in great here. be sure to swear more in your next post, while calling people stupid and continue to not spell out the word "you". we hate that word here. good job and keep up the great posts.

bentTwig, in an interview, Mark had stated that he felt 2 of the songs on CWOA were not as strong as the others. I don't remember the ones he said, and i don't feel like finding the quote right now...but...yeah.
              Thank YOU very much. YOU helped me out with the question I had for EM

Comment

shrug. they probably would have answered you, they just weren't online. no big deal

Comment

shrug. they probably would have answered you, they just weren't online. no big deal
                  I dont think you quite got what I was saying and the underlines, but whatever.

Comment

well if you're implying that i should have kept my mouth shut and not helped out by answering your question, then don't be such a dick

Comment

well if you're implying that i should have kept my mouth shut and not helped out by answering your question, then don't be such a dick

No. nO No. NO no nO no. I thought you would get it but I'll explain. You were making fun of that eyes dude that was cussing and not spelling out you. So I added to your comment of saying he wouldn't fit in here by underlining You and saying EM like he did instead of the proper Them. Keep talking, 1st Ammendment rights that you New Englanders gave the rest of us Americans. But seriously thanks for answering my question. I just wanted to thank you in a clever and cynical way. No harm done. I don't tell people to keep their mouth shut. Its rude.

Comment

haha, i'm dumb. really dumb. i don't even get references to my own jokes. haha

Comment

Ahhh misconceptions, the spawn of all evil and hatred... not really, but Iraqies would say differently

Comment

re: STONE BY STONE..it was left off because...?

just as hereyeslightup said- why does it matter that stone by stone was left off? you can hear it anyways so be happy about that.

and about how mark said (in the visions article) that there were weak parts of CWA (referring to spitshine, a song that I personally enjoy)- I fucking hate to talk about this again because it seems like every other thread is about the quality of the album and how its too poppy and whatnot- but he also said that he wasnt completely satisfied with "el cielo" either.

Stone by Stone was left off because they wanted it to be left off. I think that's what it comes down to. I don't know if it would have fit in, and in what album, but I'm fine with the way it is. I can hear it any time I want and I'm grateful for it.

Comment

Spitshine and Matroshka... He nearly apologized for those songs in the interview.. Hehehe

Comment

Apologized, thats interesting. Not liking your own music. Thats interesting. dredg, interesting. The sky, interesting, me boring. Corndogs, delicious. Pooping, relieving. Crying, fun fun fun

Comment

Working...
                                X