Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

who has a dredg tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: who has a dredg tattoo?

i got the change logo on back of me neck, just added to my avatar see left.(if its worked.)
    What Miracle Is This? This Giant Tree
    It Stands Ten Thousand Feet High
    But Doesn''t Reach The Ground. Still It Stands
    Its Roots Must Hold The Sky

Comment

re: who has a dredg tattoo?

anyone have a good pic of the angel/devil drawing, so I can get it as a tat? Thanks!

Comment

Re: who has a dredg tattoo?

I'm considering getting the new "change" symbol...the one located on the TPTPTD cover. That thing is a beauty.
        last.fm

Comment

This thread makes this board more creepy . Other than that the tattos are nice peoples .
          You're not holy .

Comment

I'm getting the 'change of heart' located right over my heart area. Mid-left of upper torso etc. Probably at the end of summer. Will post pics when the time comes.
            BLOG
            DEPTHS
            RABBIT HOLE

Comment

Why creepy?

Comment

lots of people talking about tattoos of a rock band , its nice creepy .
                and yea I know dredg aren't just a rock band but at the end of the day that's the simplest form i can put it in .
                I just envy the ability of actually being able to " choose " which one to get tattooed , that would be like a 5 year decision making process for me or something .
                You're not holy .

Comment

So how does being a fan of a band make you creepy? Are you retarded?

Comment

haha...
                    last.fm

Comment

no Zenjiro getting them tattooed on you is kinda creepy , I don't see people tattooing everything they like on them , although it would be very interesting to see the kinda shit people would have on them .
                      You're not holy .

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                        solid stuff, man. Even though I don't have my full songs up, and just my dribble, your song walks on my stuff.

Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Hahaha.... that's not me... I deleted my myspace page, someone took the URL... that's so funny...

Your stuff is light years better than anything I could come up with...

Comment

Originally posted by aarinc View Post
                            no Zenjiro getting them tattooed on you is kinda creepy , I don't see people tattooing everything they like on them , although it would be very interesting to see the kinda shit people would have on them .

That's the thing...why does it bother you so much? It's just a tattoo, usually a tattoo is something that you want to carry with you the rest of your life because it carries some particular special meaning to YOU. So who are you to question what anyone does with their body?

Comment

I got one off a dead hooker.

What? Hookers can't like dredg?
                              I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                              I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                              A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                              To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Had these for a few months, but actually just got them both touched up last thurs. so they're pealin a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X