Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

who has a dredg tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: who has a dredg tattoo?

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

I have a pic of my wrist on my profile...holding my guitar of course : ) Let me know what ya think!

Comment

Gnomad's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

I emailed drew a few months back asking him if I could pay him to draw me something unique but still dredgy that I could have tattooed on me but he never replied. When I go back to amsterdam this may, I was hoping to get a tattoo while I am there.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Gah. I've had that conversation with my cousin several times: "Wouldn't it be neat if we could ask Drew or Gavin to draw something customized for a tattoo?"

Comment

Yeah but I would have paid.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Oh man, I've wanted a tattoo for years but I always swore to myself I wouldn't get one until I knew exactly what I wanted. This is so fucking obvious it HURTS, how could I never think of a dredg tattoo? Thanks for this thread, it gave me some great ideas. Considering I like the change symbol, it makes sense for me as I'm going to be going through a complete workout/lifestyle change thing soon. It will be a great reward at the end to get the tat.

To everyone who has shown their ink on here, you all rule Those are some great tats. That DevAngel is fucking sweet.
                A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

I gots me one on the back of my right arm...here.

EDIT: oh, and http://www.myspace.com/thefamousstik, since everyone is posting their myspace pages. >_<

Comment

you guys all have great tats . . . i've been pining over getting a dredg tat for years, but after the 12/30 roxy show, my girlfriend & i decided that we'd both get one . . . we're designing them now, i'll post the results when we get them!!
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

psh. i wish i did. that should be one of my birthday presents in august...

or..

the day i turn 18 im gonna go get one, you betcha. It will be my birthday present to myself. or maybe someone else will pay for it. maybe.

yeah i wanted the cwa symbol below the back of my neck.. like in between my shoulder blades kind of. Also wanted the el cielo on my wrist.

yay.
                      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

I doubt i'll ever get a tattoo..but if i ever did it would definitely be a change symbol

Comment

my girlfriend & i are going to get our dredg ink today!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats, i guess... whatever you want
                            =P
                            funny.... the day you got your tats, is well... my birthday
                            haha

happy tattoo day from mr. happy birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mr. Happy Birthday :-) !!!!

Comment

right on man! happy (late) birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                X