Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg is back in the studio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .cheapham.
    replied
    Re: dredg is back in the studio!!!

This is amazing news! Like others though, I'm not expecting to actually get new music for probably a year or so. They haven't exactly been fast movers on this sort of thing in the past. Fine by me (also, if stuff comes sooner then all the better), just amazing to see that they really are doing this.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
    Great news for sure! However, I don't think it would take an entire year to write and record a new album.
    That depends. It may not take a year for CAMS Volume 2, but if you are itching for a TPTPTD or El Cielo, you need to be patient.

Leave a comment:

• fonzbear2000
    replied

Great news for sure! However, I don't think it would take an entire year to write and record a new album.

Leave a comment:

• redmosqui
    replied

Ahhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• noresolution
    replied

Starting to *write* a new record, not record it. Guessing end of the year at the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• plinian
    replied

Wow this is amazing news!!

Leave a comment:

• ReaperKK
    replied

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
    Awesome news, just saw it on their facebook page! and i then realised it's been 7 bloody years since chuckles.... :O
    *Google's release date* holy fucking shit, I can't believe it's been 7 years

Leave a comment:

• SoundscapeMN
    replied

I'm not expecting anything for months if not 2019. Maybe a single/lyric video at some point later this year.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Sounds like we have some questions for the Ask Drew board.....

Leave a comment:

• Kyte30351
    replied

I’d say at best we might get somethin’ early spring (just havin’ an audio education, no inside info), or maybe mid-summer. My guess is really dependant on several factors that we really don’t know ‘bout. Is there a label to back this? How much preproduction work has been done? Who is set to produce and/or engineer? What are the overall goals with the new material? Tour? Crowd fund the release?

Leave a comment:

• Volvox
    replied

Great news!
    When will we hear or see new material? Any guesses?

Leave a comment:

• Morpheus
    replied

Awesome news, just saw it on their facebook page! and i then realised it's been 7 bloody years since chuckles.... :O

Leave a comment:

• One Second Clubber
    replied

...and Drew posted an Instagram Story the other day where you could hear Gavin singing over a simple guitar track in the background.

IT'S HAPPENING!

- - - - - - - -

In response to "Is this legit?"
    Last edited by One Second Clubber; January 29, 2018, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wastedpages
    replied

Originally posted by wastedpages View Post
    I checked dredg's twitter and saw that Drew did an interview in this podcast.

Fireside - Podcast hosting and analytics by podcasters, for podcasters. Start podcasting for free today.

At some point, he says that dredg expects they'll be touring some time next spring. My memory isn't that good, so you'll have to listen for yourself, I guess.

Regardless, it's fantastic to know that they're writing, and plan to be touring soon.
    Hah! Told ya new stuff was comin'! I'm just so glad it's official now!

Leave a comment:

• ReaperKK
    replied

Can't wait, the excitement is so real right now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X