Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg is back in the studio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundscapeMN
    replied
    Re: dredg is back in the studio!!!

they did shows here and there over the last x number of years, but none since they started writing again.

perhaps they will test some of the new songs out live though.
    ---
    Originally posted by hi8is View Post
    Just saw on last.fm dredg is slated to play the download festival and another one in May in Ohio.

Usually touring beginning with big shows like this is an indication of an album leadup with many more shows to follow.

Party time?
    DREGG

Download Festival 2020 Full Lineup

Dead Letter Circus
    Hellions
    Orpheus Omega

Joining…

My Chemical Romance (Only Aus Shows)
    Deftones
    Jimmy Eat World
    Clutch (Only Aus Shows)
    Ministry
    In Flames
    Testament
    Alestorm (Only Aus Shows)
    Carcass
    Lacuna Coil (Only Aus Shows)
    Hands Like Houses
    In Hearts Wake
    The HU
    Baroness
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Bodyjar
    New Years Day
    Clowns
    Venom Prison
    SKYND
    Thornhill
    Disentomb
    Stand Atlantic
    Plini
    RedHook
    Dregg
    About Sonic Temple The pinnacle of rock festivals in America is back! After a three-year hiatus, Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival returns to its home at the heartbeat of rock, the Historic Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio — May 16-19, 2024 — with a spectacular lineup of rock heavyweights that make Sonic Temple’s comeback […]

Metallica, Slipknot, Deftones, Bring Me The Horizon, Evanescence, Staind, Sublime With Rome, Rancid, Dropkick Murphys, Cypress Hill, Pennywise, Royal Blood, The Pretty Reckless, Alter Bridge, Anthrax, Flatbush Zombies, Pop Evil, Hellyeah, Ghostemane, Suicidal Tendencies, Testament, Dance Gavin Dance, Ice Nine Kills, Sleeping With Sirens, The Darkness, ??? ??, Knocked Loose, Code Orange, Power Trip, Saint Asonia, Dirty Honey, Jinjer, City Morgue, Bones UK, Airbourne, Fire From The Gods, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Des Rocs, Counterfeit., Crobot, Cherry Bomb, DED, Goodbye June, Brutus, 3Teeth, Brkn Love, Killstation, Brass Against, Crown Lands, Ego Kill Talent, Dregg, Bloodywood, Zero 9:36 and more.

Leave a comment:

• hi8is
    replied

Just saw on last.fm dredg is slated to play the download festival and another one in May in Ohio.

Usually touring beginning with big shows like this is an indication of an album leadup with many more shows to follow.

Party time?

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
    Case in point.
    ---
    Originally posted by fonzbear2000 View Post

---
    Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
    the backlash over Chuckles and Mr. Squeezey
    You spelled 'Squeezy' wrong : /
    ---
    Originally posted by Royalboy View Post
    ‘Sometimes real life gets in the way’
    Ya don't say...

Leave a comment:

• Mr Rogers
    replied

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
    I can continue to be patient if that’s what it will take!
    This! I always jizz my pants when I see a new post has been made in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kyte30351
    replied

I can continue to be patient if that’s what it will take!

Leave a comment:

• SoundscapeMN
    replied

1 of the FB groups had it roughly translated:

"It's not so easy with us. Basically I have good news: We have written about 20 new songs and have been rehearsing for over a year. We have over 100 hours of unpublished music, all still in demo form, but we have already talked to producers and studios to make it more concrete. " The problem is and remains: life. Private matters that do not allow any discussion, and those are currently chasing a stick into the spokes of a wheel that is currently running smoothly again. "We just can't go on at the moment, we have to be patient," says Roulette. "But the good thing is: we're burning! A new Dredg record, a new tour, all of this will come as soon as possible. The waiting is almost killing us internally. But isn't that also nice? We exactly know again, what we want. It willi be a rock record, surely with a few synths, but essentially what we love about this band - what Dredg stands for. "

Leave a comment:

• One Second Clubber
    replied

Yeah, I saw that. I couldn't find the digital copy of it to translate. Though I did find this from a few days ago...

Preview: 66 albums we're looking forward to in 2020

37. Dredg: Actually, Dredg had already created clear conditions: After the band had been idle for a long time, they were already working on a new album in early 2018, as they also made publicly clear afterwards. At the end of the year, the band even leaned so far out of the window that the new record would appear alongside other activities in 2019. It is not known whether Dredg have been successful in the studio in the meantime, despite the band's comments.
    So, nothing new. Though the anticipation is still alive. At least in Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Royalboy
    replied

Originally posted by Fawst View Post
    I haven't looked at the merch page in a while. Did all those shirts have "Final Print" listed before, or...?
    They’ve had that Final Print sign since the Chuckles tour.

Visions Magazine has a new interview with Drew, but it’s on German. It is dredg related. You can see the write up on Drew’s IG story.

Leave a comment:

• Fawst
    replied

I haven't looked at the merch page in a while. Did all those shirts have "Final Print" listed before, or...?

Leave a comment:

• Kyte30351
    replied

I’d say it’s a sign that either a) things are still happenin’, or b) with the removal of last year's update on a new album, box set, yard sale, etc. it’s now all over and they really wanna just sell their tiny amount of leftover merch at discount prices.

So I’m only slightly concerned by it, but mostly hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• Royalboy
    replied

Don’t know if it’s recent, but i checked the dredg website today and it no longer has the Chuckles layout. Hope its a sign of things to come!

Leave a comment:

• Royalboy
    replied

^Gavin mentioned that on the last podcast he did a couple of months back.

Leave a comment:

• Kyte30351
    replied

I read some comment on dredg’s The Facebook page that Dino had to have knee surgery? Can anyone comment?

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Royalboy
    replied

Somebody on Facebook asked Drew about the new dredg album and he replied: ‘Sometimes real life gets in the way’

Leave a comment:

Working...
X