Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

"Some tidbits from the band.."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Some tidbits from the band.."

Yeah, there could be many reasons. I've asked them about that particular DVD (Making of CWA) and Drew was so happy it was almost done... So something changed along the way. I guess different reasons for all these projects. But hopefully they keep all that material and maybe some day...
    ---
    Originally posted by radmir View Post
    oh, and does somebody have a link or whatever to that track by track details video about PPD?
    It was a special edition release or something like that. And out of respect to the band and its members, I don't think it is a good idea for anything that is/was commercially available to be posted in their fan board. (You could try youtube though)
    Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Interesting discussion. For me, the broad range of obscure demos, wild ideas and ridiculous myspace postings (entire new album anyone?) are an integral part of the dredg experience. There are so many possible reasons for things not ending up as a release. Who knows, maybe the Making-of-CWA will see the light of day one day. I'd buy it...
      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

The problem with the Making Of DVD could be that they're no longer on Interscope.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
          The problem with the Making Of DVD could be that they're no longer on Interscope.
          Yeah, thought about that yesterday when TheRuleOf Three mentioned label issues.
          That could a sad reason and it makes sence.
          Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

I don't expect an answer, but hey, we DO have an "Ask Drew" section, so:

Comment

I think one problem is that the band has all these ideas that they truly do want to make happen, but due to label reasons, or just simply money reasons, they cant. I'm sure if they had all the resources they needed, we'd see all these things come to fruition. Unfortunately, the cards arent always in the band's favor

Comment

Originally posted by InfraredDream View Post
                I am still waiting and hoping that Making of CWA will surface one fine day, I am very much interested in that particular one. I would pay good amount for that. Not sure how many of us would.
                I would! :] I bought two leitmotif vinyls and I don't even have a record player.

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                I concur with that entire post.
                Yeah it kinda got me high...thanks, TRoT! You rule.
                [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
                [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                X