Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Studio version of "Information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Studio version of "Information"

Viva La Vida was good. I don't care how poppy dredg is as long as they continue to write good songs- they appear to be doing so. dredg to me is where tool and coldplay meet anyway.

I agree with EagleMorph. some coldplay songs are really good, fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasukefutant View Post
      Viva La Vida was good. I don't care how poppy dredg is as long as they continue to write good songs- they appear to be doing so. dredg to me is where tool and coldplay meet anyway.
      And that middle is also the home to Pink Floyd. Mixture of progressive elements, traditional rock elements (rock as in real rock, blues related rock, which even heavy metal has a connection to, rather than the Nickelback rock), atmospheric touches, and pop elements, especially in the vocals.
      A one track mind in a one way town
      Let's go ahead and gentrify
      We let art die with robot minds
      Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

I still really dislike the chorus. Deal breaker for the song imo.

Comment

After listening to Information and I Don't Know I think they really made a big step forward when it comes to songwriting. Everything flows very well and the parts fit perfectly. Even so I'm pretty sure I will dislike the album. They moved in a direction which is a bit to far away from my taste of music. I'm missing the depth and the experimental approach...

Comment

i totally agree with psycadelic, except for the DISLIKING THE ALBUM, i don't know if it will be too far away from my taste of music, i just hope INFORMATION will be full length, caus i miss the last verse very much in it...but i love the fact that dredg invented a new sound for their new album, it's what i love most about them..

besides, i woke up, checked my huge rip-file for the INFORMATION, was so happy but someone here was faster :-) so i thought i post it on youtube...

there you go...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Cheers Junkstory.

Hell, from what I gather, the production sounds fucking amazing. I love the song too, kinda epic and awesome.

Wahey; pointless opinions, right?
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

thanks for waiting and listen hours for hours to terrible music!
                i listened to this motor.fm-shit and couldn't stand it, so props to your ears! ;]
                this song is very poppy but i like it a lot.
                wooheeee!

Comment

i didn't need to listen :-) just ripped the stream and put the system on mute, checked the playlist every hour if there was some DREDG showing up :-), went through the rip, and found gold :-) so no harm to my ears...but maybe we should fundraise for the ones who hat to go through that vietnam of ear-penetration...

Comment

Meh... They play decent music. Way better than most channels. Which is why they also play dredg.

Comment

yeah i think so too, but i liked the idea of fundraising, motor fm is one of the better radio stations...

Comment

Music tastes is like war: It brings so many together, yet splits so many apart... and then they all fight against each other for higher ground and whatnot.

I should really get some sleep soon.
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

sorry guys...i've been holding out on you.

i've had the full studio version of this song for awhile now, and with all the speculation as to what it really sounds like, n' the fact that the radio edit is out there...i figure it really couldn't hurt to post this.

so, http://www.sendspace.com/file/t84iet
                          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                          you're pretty narcissistic
                          enjoy that, nobody else does.
                          Originally posted by Madklikor
                          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Yes it is awesome!

Comment

glad you like it. i think the radio version really took some of the surprise and emotion out of the full version. there's even some stuff in there that hasn't been heard live yet. some extra instruments/vocals.
                              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                              you're pretty narcissistic
                              enjoy that, nobody else does.
                              Originally posted by Madklikor
                              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Wow, so much better than the radio edit. Thanks!
                                I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Working...
                                X