Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Studio version of "Information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Studio version of "Information"

I'm going to order the new dredg T-Shirt: "I have listened to dredg BEFORE Information"
    The O.C. Project
    http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
    Right? hoeh'?

Comment

Look on the bright side. The next time you see a dredg concert there will be 5000 horny teenage chicks there. Increases the chances of getting laid post-concert.

Comment

The above may be true, only, and that's a big part of it, only if the radio picks this up in the US, some overseas exposure isn't going to change the landscape of the dredg concert....
        - Jon

----------------------------------------
        Originally posted by gderd
        dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
        ----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
          Look on the bright side. The next time you see a dredg concert there will be 5000 horny teenage chicks there. Increases the chances of getting laid post-concert.
          I really hope that this happens for them. Not kidding.
          OutlierAudio

Comment

Then, can dredg come to Egypt ?

Comment

I was talking Germany with Biber. Nothing will happen in Sweden unless the US market takes the first bite. That is somehow how it works here. Except for our own artists nothing gets exposure unless hits appreciated in the US or hyped in England.

Comment

I can't stop listening to this song...It fits so perfectly into the overall concept of what I have gathered to be "The Pariah, The Parrot and The Delusion"...It illustrates an important stage in the search for "answers"...In a religious sense, that stage, where people grasp onto anything that gives them that some hope or some purpose, valid or not...(I'm alluding to the lyrics)...It just speaks to that moment in particular of the religious experience/process, where someone feels like their questions have been answered when they are really just being sold another substitute for what they are really searching for.....just my interpretation.

Very Dredg, very good, I'm impressed with their new stuff, can't wait to see them again this weekend in Portland Or, I haven't been this excited for any new music in awhile...True artists........................Sorry for my ramble just happy to hear new dredg!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by dr3w; April 2, 2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Ramble away. I like your interpretation. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I like it too. And I am digging the new lyrics a lot since yesterday. Everythings comes so well together. Can't wait to hear the rest. It will be a great album and I know I'll spent hours and weeks and probably months absorbing it. I love the feeling.
                    Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

From what I've heard so far I just think as an album it will cover the different transitions one goes through in that quest for the "answer"..i mean the different experiences and stages of a spiritual journey, the insecurities, the doubt and the believed absolute....

I think presented as an entire album we will be able to see the relationships between the songs that cover the overall concept and theme of a spiritual journey or search for a spiritual journey ;....I just notice in these particular songs that have leaked a connection that illustrates progression....The different states of consciousness in a progressive spiritual journey.

One can really feel the work gone into this album. Even only listening to the leaks.

If you listen to everything we have so far you can really start seeing the concept hey are trying to convey and I'm impressed. Real Focus.
                      Last edited by dr3w; April 2, 2009, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Totally agree. Exactly my thoughts/feelings toward the album. We'll see if we are right. Not so soon though

Comment

Not soon enough at all....I've just been listening to the leaks we have and I haven't felt this inspired by music in some time....As a die hard fan I am very proud of their progression, their maturity.....I need this album, Dredg, in my life right now...

dr3w added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Originally posted by InfraredDream View Post
                          Everythings comes so well together. Can't wait to hear the rest. It will be a great album and I know I'll spent hours and weeks and probably months absorbing it. I love the feeling.
                          Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Same here! Totally happy with where they are now! Can't wait to see them this weekend.

Haven't felt like that for a long, long time...

Comment

im glad we have heard what we've heard, but i think it was bad that we heard it, because now we want even more. it sucks the label had to push the release back, we would already have the record.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                                I have noticed a marked increase in the amount of really attractive women at dredg shows singing along since I first saw them in 2001. It's awesome.
                                http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Working...
                                X