Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg - VISIONS mag scans [2002 & 2005]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: dredg - VISIONS mag scans [2002 & 2005]

Thank you... I really gotta look at getting these magazines...
    And when the water comes... I will overflow

Comment

I've been talking to people from Europe on Soulseek and about half of them haven't heard of Visions magazine.

:shock:

Comment

Ooga, send me a PM if you come across someone with copies of this magazine. If Soulseek turns up something, I would appreciate it.
        And when the water comes... I will overflow

Comment

Re: re: dredg - VISIONS mag scans [2002 & 2005]

Originally posted by Ooga
          I've been talking to people from Europe on Soulseek and about half of them haven't heard of Visions magazine.

:shock:
          Of course not.. It's not like visions magasine is known outside of germany

Comment

Originally posted by Strata
            Ooga, send me a PM if you come across someone with copies of this magazine. If Soulseek turns up something, I would appreciate it.
            Will do.

Comment

... so, is there still any interest in a translation of the visions articles?

Comment

I started once but it's just too much and unfortunately i really don't have the time for translating this. It would take at least 3 weeks til I'm done. Has anyone who's also german interest in helping me? Then we could share the work and it would be finished a lot faster.

Comment

Hi there,

>Has anyone who's also german interest in helping me?

This is why I was asking. I would do this. As I have Visions No. 149, I could translate that interview, and maybe you could do the other one from 2002 - how does that sound? 8)

Sandra

Comment

You two are awesome.

Comment

Hi Sandra, ok I'm gonna try it but I'm afraid my englisch kind of sucks compared with yours. I can't promise anything cuz a lot of words are cut off in the 2002 interview and i don't have the orginal anymore. I'll try my best to get it done as quick as possible. Respect for translating the 2005 article it's very long and really not easy, also it was one of the best Visions stories.

Comment

I have the entire 2002 article typed up. I can e-mail it to you if you want

Comment

Oh yeah, this would be awesome because the article is incomplete. My email is: [email protected] and my Skype name is: bastimullahn. Icq: 118-904-668 . Use whatever you want. I think i might be done tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by psycadelic
                            Oh yeah, this would be awesome because the article is incomplete. My email is: [email protected] and my Skype name is: bastimullahn. Icq: 118-904-668 . Use whatever you want. I think i might be done tomorrow.
                            done!

Comment

p.m.

Comment

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that I am working at the translation (visions mag no. 149 - Aug 2005). It will take me some more time, as the article is very long indeed. But it is a great article, really worth it

Have a great weekend all,
                                Sandra

Comment

Working...
                                X