Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New Drew Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Drew Interview

Stereokill: In your own words, how would you describe The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion?

DR: It is an outcast stranded on an island, with hopes clearing the delusions that mankind has built.
    ...am I reaching here, or is Drew being literal with this statement? What I mean is, could the album follow an actual story-ark of this person? That would rule.
    http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

Hey guys!

I conducted that interview. Cheers for posting it up, TheRuleofThree! I was waiting on this bloody account to be activated so I could post it, but I'm glad it's out there now.

This is where I shamelessly plug the website (please forgive me). We're a relatively new music website, and, if you fancy it, there's a whole bunch of other interviews with members of: Weezer, The Hold Steady, At the Drive-In/Sparta, Alkaline Trio, Idlewild, Camp Freddy, Frank Turner, Woodpigeon, The Phantom Band and De Rosa, amongst others. There's reviews,articles, etc., too, if you like.

Comment

love the website TellMeTen,
        More coverage on Frank Turner is always nice. Criminally underrated.

Comment

animals is one of my favorite albums as well. and of course, look at my screen name. drew and i have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
            animals is one of my favorite albums as well. and of course, look at my screen name. drew and i have a lot in common.
            You guys should date.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
              love the website TellMeTen,
              More coverage on Frank Turner is always nice. Criminally underrated.
              Cheers, man! Much appreciated.

Turner is the shiz. We actually have a new interview with him due on Friday. So keep those eyes of yours peeled.

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
                You guys should date.
                how do you know we're not already?

Comment

Originally posted by TellMeTenWords View Post
                  Hey guys!

I conducted that interview. Cheers for posting it up, TheRuleofThree! I was waiting on this bloody account to be activated so I could post it, but I'm glad it's out there now.

This is where I shamelessly plug the website (please forgive me). We're a relatively new music website, and, if you fancy it, there's a whole bunch of other interviews with members of: Weezer, The Hold Steady, At the Drive-In/Sparta, Alkaline Trio, Idlewild, Camp Freddy, Frank Turner, Woodpigeon, The Phantom Band and De Rosa, amongst others. There's reviews,articles, etc., too, if you like.
                  Welcome, make yourself at home. And thanks for being cool with us posting the interview!
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Dark Heavens are ridiculously awesome.

Album demanded.

Comment

TellMeTenWords, much appreciated! Thanks a lot for the great interview. Small sweet details and great attitude towards the band. Love it

TheRuleofThree, thanks for posting it
                      Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                        Stereokill: Finally, a question concerning the letter ‘d’. Does the band’s name begin with a lower case d (dredg), or with a capital D (Dredg)?
                        DR: lower case.
                        Official.

Change it everywhere on this site!

Comment

that has actually been official for as long as i can remember.
                          Originally posted by vsd
                          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Some do not recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                              that has actually been official for as long as i can remember.
                              Same here
                              Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

i agree with your sentiment.

i've never been much of a fan of capital letters.

all they do is make some words seem more important than others (all words are created equal) or try and steal the credit that punctuation rightfully deserves.

Frank Nit added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

i'm curious as to what drew actually means when he says "our newfound freedom." i wonder what he feels the band couldn't do before that they can do now that they are no longer tied to a major label.

my guess is he would dance around the question in a formal interview, but maybe be a little more open in a casual conversation. someone that stays in touch should bring it up sometime.
                                Originally posted by vsd
                                ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Working...
                                X