Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Your Top 3 dredg memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. having gavin recognize and wave at me at my second dredg concert.

2. shaking gavin's hand.. then shaking it again at another concert.

3. having drew overwhelmed when i told him i wanted to give him a hand made mosaic.
    this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

i didnt want to start a new thread to mention this so i'm posting it here.

i went home to maine this weekend to see my family and on my way back to mass on sunday i was flipping through radio stations when i'm shocked as all get out to hear the tail end of 'whoa is me' playing!  i then realized it was playing on the campus radio station where I went to school, the university of maine in orono.

i dont know how many people listen to that station...probably not many but it was still cool they played dredg.
      i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

1. the first time i heard leitmotif
        2.first time i saw them live, the show at 40 watt in athens, ga that i have mentioned many times on the board.
        3.the last time i saw them, when my fiance finally got to see them with me

Comment

instead of top three moments...im gonna do first three moments that come to mind.

1)pound sf shows...something about that venue...?
          2)dredg acoustic rasputin...
          3)first show at cactus club san jose, so high i just sat in the back at the bar and didnt pay attention to anything.

Comment

- yelling "DINOOOO!!!!" at my first dredg concert - he looked to the crowd as if he just wonders, if he heard his name
            - fortunately listening to same ol road, my first dredg song
            - the moment as i recognized that El Cielo is the greatest record i ever heard

Comment

Working...
            X