Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

My dredg Inspirationals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit that happens to me all the time. I will be sitting with my guitar just making up shit and then something comes out that really catches my interest. I polish it through and I really like what I have.

A week later I'll be listening to some c.d. I haven't listened to in a while and realize that my riffs sound very similar to the ones that I just came up with.

I even wrote a whole song that is a combination of Of the Room, Kayasuma, and Lechium. All having riffs that while not the same are very similar to the ones in the songs.

Added after 1 minutes:

This song was done subcontiously of course, and I didn't realize it until I listened to the other songs.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Ok, well I was searching through my computer today and listened to some stuff that I recorded in previous years and forgot about and I stumbled across a little jam that I did that reminded me of dredg a bit. Mainly the ending.

It's not very structured. I really only worked on it for about half-an hour and put it on my PC and forgot about it. I think it could be really cool if I took the time to figure some structure out, record it correctly and mixed it right...

Keep in mind that this was extremely loosely done and is strickly a demo at best. But please tell me what you think...

Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
      X