Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt: Clue #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasure Hunt: Clue #11

So you won't share info other than you found it there?
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

maybe he was told not to?

I have a feeling its different for every city, anyway.

Comment

I have no problem sharing. Clue 10 was a picture of a structure in front of the Houston library. The clue led to a bench in front of city hall that had the word Leaflets written on it and pointed right back to the library. I went through the library (luckly it was small) and found a book called Leflets from the Book of Life. The first page had an underlined passage and a code of ATONC written in red marker above it. I sent Drew a DM on twitter to see if that was another clue and he said that I had found it. Apparently, ATONC will be a part of a bigger puzzle after all treasures are found.
        Last edited by dta9316; September 5, 2009, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dta9316 View Post
          I have no problem sharing. Clue 10 was a picture of a structure in front of the Houston library. The clue led to a bench in front of city hall that had the word Leaflets written on it and pointed right back to the library. I went through the library (luckly it was small) and found a book called Leflets from the Book of Life. The first page had an underlined passage about "the irony of fate" and a code of ATONC written in red marker above it. I sent Drew a DM on twitter to see if that was another clue and he said that I had found it. Apparently, ATONC will be a part of a bigger puzzle after all treasures are found.
          Wow, awesome...thank you for sharing with us.
          sorry.
          good thinking but not quite right

Comment

No problem. I wish everyone luck in finding the other treasure. If I can be of help, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Comment

So "Down To The Cellar" (the song) didn't really have anything to do with the clues you found or anything, right?

Comment

Not that I was able to tell.

Comment

I have no problem sharing. Clue 10 was a picture of a structure in front of the Houston library. The clue led to a bench in front of city hall that had the word Leaflets written on it and pointed right back to the library. I went through the library (luckly it was small) and found a book called Leflets from the Book of Life. The first page had an underlined passage about "the irony of fate" and a code of ATONC written in red marker above it. I sent Drew a DM on twitter to see if that was another clue and he said that I had found it. Apparently, ATONC will be a part of a bigger puzzle after all treasures are found.
                  How were you able to find that book? Did you do a catalog search for Leaflet? What clued you in to The Book of Life? Just seems tough to find that book even with the clue. I've been searching based on things that have happened so far but keep coming up empty.

Comment

The library it was located in was the original library in Houston. The message on the bench had an arrow pointing right at it, as opposed to the new library that is next door. The first floor has been converted to a museum and the second floor only has one room of books that are open to the public. The rest of the library were closed stacks. I looked through the public section at every book title and that one jumped out at me based on the clue.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment

Don't count on your local clue being similar. The library here is 8 stories and has hundreds of thousands of books so the clue will probably be different.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplyr7 View Post
                          Don't count on your local clue being similar. The library here is 8 stories and has hundreds of thousands of books so the clue will probably be different.
                          I know. There seems to be a ton of variability. Just inpatient I guess...and anxious. Thanks for looking out though.

Comment

Was the clue actually ON the red structure he posted a picture of? or in its general area?

Comment

The clue was not on the red strucure. It was on a park bench across the street.

Comment

The clue was not on the red strucure. It was on a park bench across the street.
                                yeah i realized my question was dumb shortly after i posted it

Comment

Working...
                                X